Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marathon Sets..How Long Is good enough??

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes sir. very good track. classic stuff

<waits for computerjockey to chime in with requests from 92>

YO YO! funny funny funny mr...

As I remember it, as if it were only yesterday, I can across YOUR posting with YOU requesting people to submit some request for classics to your thread BUD!!! However I must admit I am sooo into a few of those songs in the "Smokesum In June" stream you have on your site.

SIDENOTE: I'll back up a year to '91 and instead of requesting something I'll play you a classic since you guys are raving about classics. I hated this song the 1st time I heard it but it's an absolute Florida rocker. http://www.newwavehouse.com/listen/dancenomore.mp3 - Listen and lemme know if you know it.

BTW, it was central Florida, not South Florida. That's like saying the party was in NJ & not NYC.

deeper one - 30 hours to go before the big event. looking forward to it. one question - is that just you spinning on "Smokesum In June"? IMO (and my limited musical termanology knowledge) it has a definite "electro" tinge to it (which I just love (minus that German crap they put out today) (something like Legowelt)). do you know if you might be playing stuff more like "Smokesum" or your deeper deepdeepdeep progressive house stuff or just a mixture of "whatever the hell i feel like" (hehe....)