Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am back!And Wow...Circus!

alex90028

Sorry for the long absense, I was working hard and just had not the time to post! :splat:

I am still well and alive,thought I invite some of you(maybe another meet and greet), maybe to come out this week. Maybe Nacional on Thursday,no cover on my list and free rum from 9.30-10.30 and a Burlesque show at 10PM...just e-mail me alexinla03@yahoo.com, would be cool to see some of ya again or meet you for the first time(yes, that is geared towards wyes) :bowdown:

I did not see a thread,but what do you guys think of Circus now, I can't believe they knocked down the wall to the next building, I mean Circus was HUGE to beginn with, there capacity must be 3000-4000 now, I am excited to see what they have in store for us. Certainly they can book top notch DJ's now ....

good to see you back, alex :D !!!

i haven't been to circus since the remodel; they haven't had a dj i really wanted to see. i should go anyway, i guess, but moolah is always tight for me. i do have a car again, though, so that's one hindrance that's no longer there :idea: ... i hope it's a positive thing; i really loved spundae just the way it was. do you think they'll book bigger names now? have you any serious theories :hey: ?

and we are gonna have a meetup next weekend or the one after that. here's the thread to that:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=277754

it's gonna be a sunday, at nirvana. we'll get that all finalized real soon!

Oh my yes, we went the Sat. that Tiesto was in town. I thought why not, I can get on the list, and Grant Plant gives up a good show. But Oh my god... I didnt know they had remodeled. I thought it was great. I am really looking forward to what they can do with that place now. :biggrin:

expanding Circus doesn't help matters - its all in the bookings. when is the last time someone complained about Circus being full and couldn't get in?

Vanguard has big $ behind it and great booking contacts there with Pasqual....

Avalon is still going strong...and if/when Crobar opens up next year on Hollywood Blvd as is planned, it will make it all that much harder.