Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beauty Bar?

kinetika

I love the Beauty Bar!! It is so cool in there!! It is a punk scene. They play electroclash and soft industrial. Its first come first serve. They don't sell bottles there!! The drinks are pretty cheap too! Its not a club so its more laid back... t shirt and jeans.

sounds good! when does his set usually start? and how is the vibe @ ice? i tend to like places that have a fashionable dress code but SKIP the pretentiousness....and people just dance!

"who cares you're wearing cavalli jeans and a prada top if you don't know who the dj is?!!?"

You'll like ice then, the majority of the people who go are there for the music.

Pretty much everywhere in vegas has a dress code that is fasionable. At Ice you don't get the "I'm here to be seen" crowd but people don't look like slobs either.

Donald goes on between 12-1 usually

sounds good! when does his set usually start? and how is the vibe @ ice? i tend to like places that have a fashionable dress code but SKIP the pretentiousness....and people just dance!

"who cares you're wearing cavalli jeans and a prada top if you don't know who the dj is?!!?"

well said.

Yeah seven is good for afterhours. I haven't been there since they changed the format of the club. I guess they moved the afterhours to the smaller lounge inside of seven to create more of an intimate relaxed setting. I saw pictures and it looks cool. DJ's are all good there.

Also another option for afterhours that just started again is OBA afterhours @ house of blues.

If you're looking for more chill, less packed places for afterhours, check these places out.