Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Remember Hugo From Vinyl, Cheetah, Sf???? Check This Out...

REMEMBER HUGO? THE 50 SOMETHING YEAR OL' WITH WHITE HAIR.. HARDER BODY THEN A BODY BUILDER... DANCIN HIS ASS OFF ALL DA TIME AT VINYL, CHEETAH, AND SF???? WELL.. CHECK THIS SHIT OUT

http://www. wnbc .com/news/4886925/detail.html

http://www. ny1 .com/ny1/content/index.jsp?stid=8&aid=53035

Police Lieutenant Recovering After Being Dragged By SUV In Midtown

August 24, 2005

A police lieutenant is recovering from minor injuries Wednesday after being dragged by an out of control SUV Tuesday in Midtown, and the driver now faces a slew of charges.

The SUV jumped the curb at 39th Street and Broadway shortly before 3:00 Tuesday afternoon. Police say six people and the NYPD lieutenant were injured before the driver slammed into a concrete planter.

According to investigators, the incident began when the passengers in the SUV got into a verbal altercation with people in another vehicle.

The argument was witnessed by police officers nearby, and when the lieutenant stopped the SUV to ask the driver for identification, the car sped off.

“As the captain was questioning the driver, he got nervous. I don't know what made him nervous, but he put the car in drive and he took off,†said one eyewitness. “But the captain jumped inside the window and they were struggling, so it turned right on Broadway. And as they're struggling, the struggle must have made them run up on the sidewalk.â€

“This car smacked into this car that was parked here, jumped the curb, and started to come towards myself, at which time I jumped out of the way,†said another witness. “And then as I jumped out of the way I watched the car, the cop was with the car, and people were jumping out of the way and getting hit that were sitting and standing here.â€

Police say the driver of the SUV, 51-year-old Hugo Palomino tried to flee the scene after the officer spotted cocaine in the car.

Palomino was arrested and charged with leaving the scene of an accident, criminal possession of a controlled substance, and multiple counts of assault.

One of the passengers in the SUV, Victoria Chason, was also arrested and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance

AND

7 Injured As SUV Flees Police In Midtown Manhattan

POSTED: 3:52 pm EDT August 23, 2005

UPDATED: 8:07 am EDT August 24, 2005

NEW YORK -- Seven people, including a police lieutenant, suffered minor injuries when a sport utility vehicle fled a traffic stop and veered onto a sidewalk in midtown Manhattan on Tuesday afternoon, police said.

The driver tried to run away but was taken into custody nearby, police said. He was charged with assault, leaving the scene of an accident and criminal possession of a controlled substance.

Police said the incident began with a verbal altercation between occupants of the SUV and another vehicle.

The SUV was stopped by police at 41st Street and Broadway, three blocks south of MTV studios and the Toys "R" Us megastore, and the driver was asked for identification, police department spokesman Detective Bernard Gifford said. The SUV fled with the lieutenant's arm wedged in the door and briefly dragged him, Gifford said.

The SUV sped south, struck another vehicle and mounted the sidewalk in front of 1411 Broadway, where it hit six people. The driver got out of the SUV and ran south before being taken into custody at Sixth Avenue and 39th Street, Gifford said.

Jason Tuthill, who was running a book fair in the lobby of the building at 1411 Broadway, said he saw the driver struggle with an officer before running away.

A passenger in the SUV was arrested on a charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance, Gifford said.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: tooooooooo funny ahahah...but hugo was more of a SF regular than a vinyl head

DAMN....... THAT NIGGA IS ALWAYS UP 2 SUM SHYT... HAD MAD PROBLEMS WIT HIS GIRL AFEW MONTHS BACK. I THINK HE GOT LOCKED UP AT HIS GYM OR SUM SHYT... BUT THAT NIGGA IS OUTTA CONTROLghb...

• 7 months later...

First off, let me just say it's unfortunate that innocent bystanders were injured in the whole ordeal.

Secondly, I just want to say to all of you hypocritical assholes making all these negative statements about Hugo, you need to stop talking your shit. By the comments I've read, it's seems to me that you all knew him rather well, which brings me to the conclusion that you were one of those many losers on his dick at some point. Yes, he's made mistakes in his past, this just so happens to be the biggest that we all know of. But I knew him well and truth is, he was a good person. As a matter of fact it was that wild side of him that we all liked about him. I bet if he was out right now you'd all get in line to kiss his ass and act like you were really concerned. So, fuck all of you fake ass fuckin' pussies!

First off, let me just say it's unfortunate that innocent bystanders were injured in the whole ordeal.

Secondly, I just want to say to all of you hypocritical assholes making all these negative statements about Hugo, you need to stop talking your shit. By the comments I've read, it's seems to me that you all knew him rather well, which brings me to the conclusion that you were one of those many losers on his dick at some point. Yes, he's made mistakes in his past, this just so happens to be the biggest that we all know of. But I knew him well and truth is, he was a good person. As a matter of fact it was that wild side of him that we all liked about him. I bet if he was out right now you'd all get in line to kiss his ass and act like you were really concerned. So, fuck all of you fake ass fuckin' pussies!

Damn, it took 7 months for ure comeback response. :ghey:

• 7 months later...