Clubplanet Nightlife Community

8/26/05 - Crobar

pitsvtec, I just want to thank you and everyone else that came out last nite to support us all @ Crobar! That means a lot. The place was awesome. Great night! Glad you liked everything and had a good time. Hopefully everyone else did. It sure looked like they did!

A BIG thank you & compliment to So Deep Music's "Tiffanie"!!! Great job last night with the performance of our new JAM, "Come Play"!!!! Beautiful voice!

Release date: September 15th.

Masi & Mello feat. Tiffanie - "Come Play"

A big thank you to everyone who came out last night for us! Masi & Mello had a bangin set...the vibe was redik, everyone was feelin it and havin a great time. I think my performance went well, couldn't have asked for a better set and turnout....Glad everyone enjoyed it...good to see the industry peeps out and Crobar treated us very well!

Crystal- Awesome time last night, thanks so much for your support. NY ROCKS was a great addition to the night and we got interviewed and everything! Think he got some really great shots. Thanks for the hook-up.

Al- So disappointed I didn't get to meet you last night but Dean told me you were in the house! Glad you got to catch my performance! We'll have to make it out one time to see you do your thing and this way we can meet!

Everyone else, thanks again, your support was greatly appreciated...till next time...

i enjoyed the set by M&M VERY much

great meeting you dean! awesome cd's

sorry i didnt meet you tiff....but you did VERY nciely :beer:

congrats to all involved. hope to see you guys again. thanks for the hookup at the door!

"Deepspell"... Great meeting you man. Thank you for taking a trip out there last nite with your peeps. Glad you liked the beats! We'll hook up very soon for some future project. Rock those tracks! You're welcome for the hook up but more importantly.... THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! Please keep in touch.

Dean

Wow, last night was INSANE! :bowdown: Masi & Mello:bowdown: Your track selection was on pt. and me and my crew were dancin the whole night! You guys definitely repped Jersey! It was insanely packed in there! Thanks for the hook up at the door. Let me know when your next gig is....

*Btw- that new track "I wanna move" is bangin. Idk which i like better, the original or the dub....

Tiff- your performance was awesome. You girls looked great up there! Everyone was feelin it. Can't will till the song is released. When are you performing next?

Anyway, great night last night....Crobar was the place to be:bounce: I'll be there again tonight for Sanchez!!!!! lol

crobar was sikk last night....i was dancing all night, music was great and so was the crowd...

tiff you put on an amazing performance girl, you definately can tell that you're going to be going places with that amazing voice of yours...makes me want to get in the studio too....haha...

anyways Masi & Mello rocked Crobar, definately loved all of your new tracks...thanks for the comps guys...

Al- the lektro mix is my fav as well, love the hook...besides the orig. of course!

Laur- You're awesome girl, thanks for those kind words! You worked a miracle with those shoes...haha u should be my stylist!!!!!!

Crys- I'm a dancer; dancers are the clumsiest people out there, the last thing you want to see is my ass on a bike! lol I'd be all over the place! lol

Great time and great music! There was a great vibe goin on fri nite in the prop room. Big props to masi & mello for holdin it down. Until next time....... :bounce:

oh man angel...you definitely had me hysterical laughing on the car ride home! crushed hot dog on the street! lol