Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Palash @ Crobar 8/26 - Awesome!!

:bounce:

He rocked it!!

i was way too drunk for my own good... wound up going last minute.. still had a good time though... never heard palash before, he was just ok... behrouz was pretty decent but he didnt live up to his hype... nice to meet a bunch of new cp heads... sanchez tonight, let the games begin...

i was way too drunk for my own good... wound up going last minute.. still had a good time though... never heard palash before, he was just ok... behrouz was pretty decent but he didnt live up to his hype... nice to meet a bunch of new cp heads... sanchez tonight, let the games begin...

i'm with ya on that, true i was uber drunk there. I didnt hear the big deal about behrouz, when he finally came on i was bored n was bored further so I left. I had a great time before that though.

yeah man i just fucking left because he got too electroish.. i didnt even stay for behrouz cause i couldnt take it.. and the crowd was annoying me a lil lol ah well.. maybe in a small room like cielo i'll catch him then.. but see ya'll at roger sanchez.. be there at like 3am yayuHh!!

loved the palash set. very good tech/tribal combo i thought.

WHAT TRIBAL!?!

I was bored most of the night and Behrouz had some deep funk going on. Not my thing. The highlight of my night was making fun of the asians doing the earthquake dance.

Nice seeing Silverbull as well. Kid can dance.

only dj that did right by me was downdeep mike in the reed room early on.

i heard no tribal or funk the rest of the night, it was very monotnous.

isnt tribal monotonous?? im not really sure what i would classify the music as the other night.. no funk, no progression...

anyone know the track that behrouz spun with a female vocal going "intoxikated.. i just cant get enough" ive been hearing it for a while but i have yet to come across the name of it.... thanks

Mike from downdeep was defintley rockin it proper when i first got inside crobar. Alex pearce in the main room was playing what i thought was a great set to warm things up with. Palash came on and played much better than last time but still not entirley my cup of tea although he did have me movin. Behrouz came on and while i agree i have heard him play a bit better he still had me on the floor sweating it out till closing. Maybe he just couldnt get into the groove of things who knows.

Good seeing deepspell and juli for a few mins, dancing with alberto,argdisel,mikey #s for abit.Samurai you were gone i think fromt he begining of the night lol drunk man, guess you took drews place. Watching tayama9 loosing it on the speakers was somethign else lol. Djoner good talking to ya for a bit and now the mystery is solved. Oldtimer seeing ya wa sa suprise and looks like you had an ok time. All in all i give my night a 7 to 8 out of 10 stars. The crowd didnt bother me as well thought it wasnt that bad, but theres really something about that place that doesnt allow me to let loose still cant figure out what it is though.

isnt tribal monotonous?? im not really sure what i would classify the music as the other night.. no funk, no progression...

anyone know the track that behrouz spun with a female vocal going "intoxikated.. i just cant get enough" ive been hearing it for a while but i have yet to come across the name of it.... thanks

Herd & Fitz feat Abigal Bailey- I just can't get enough

Personally, I thought it was a pretty off night. Palash was just not hitting it right for many people, including myself and was playing some pretty hard beats. Behrouz came on and had to bring it down a notch and thank God he played some vocals. Sometimes it's hard having to play with a dj whose style is completely different (something Crobar should make a note of). Last two times that I have seen Behrouz play after Palash, he has simply not been able to play like he usually does. I enjoy seeing him play a long set by himself or when he plays with Deep Dish or Danny Tenaglia. Nevertheless, he had all of of dancing until 7 am and he played some great new stuff I have never heard before. Looking forward to seeing him at the closing party at Pacha in Ibiza with Deep Dish and at Space.

peace......