Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight at Roxy is going to be priceless

It was the worst Junior party I ever been too.

Even Chris-NYC, Jiffy and Scott A were very disappointed!

Junior should no more celebrate his birthdays in public. It was a pure embarrassement. No mixing skills, awful, I have to repeat AWFUL!!!!!! song selection, all night pop house vocals and the same "can u party" loop over every track...can we say YAWN!!!!!!!!!!

and...WHERE was the crowd?:aaah: the place was jumpin & bumpin for Chad Jack and once Junior came on almost 80 % of the crowd left. There were like 150 cracked out twinks and asians left when they shut that place down at 10.30 am.

Can we send Grandpa Vasquez some hot new CD's by Steve Lawler, Sander Kleinenberg or Erick Morillo so he can hear for himself what garbage he's playing!!! This is 2005 and not 1992!

Get a grip or retire! :hung:

can some admin ban the troll above?
Queen don't worry its all lies hes just a fuckin poser hater .i know u know me from the JVM board and i know you know my Name on there is Whatupdoggie.this thing is just blowing out Hot Air.Lemme see what i can do about defamation of character ,since they already incriminated themselves.What goes around comes around...Its called Karma baby.Miss Keys said that and she don't play and neither do i.sooo keep on talking shit mr fake whatupdoggie your just digging your hole deeper buddy.BTW you dont even type like i do,u have not wit about you.Hell to the NO. :deadfish:

PS JUNIOR WAS FIERCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...the Party WAS FIERCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE does that piss you off that MUCH??Junior has a fan base that goes back to 1989...it ain't going nowhere.i go to junior i got americans,russians,Polish people,Latinos,south america,asia,Japan,and europe...they travel all that way to come to juniors Birthday to pay respect something you know nothing about child. :gang:

Once again poser fake wannabe whatupdoggie it doesn't work,your dumb,and obviously ignorant too.Chad is part of the JVM family and he would never allow someone to talk that bullshit stuff about Junior...ITS ALL LIESSS.the club was jumping from start to finish the floor was pumping.SHUt UP shut up Shut up JusT SHUT UP!!!!

Sorry honey, this ain't the JVM board here!

Unlike you blind Junior sheep some people DO have real opinions!

PS: Barebackqueen,didn't someone else recently tell you to show some love? :makeout: You might get laid again!

yeah that person was probably u uh duh.this is what happens to Airheads..... :splat:

It was the worst Junior party I ever been too.

Even Chris-NYC, Jiffy and Scott A were very disappointed!

Junior should no more celebrate his birthdays in public. It was a pure embarrassement. No mixing skills, awful, I have to repeat AWFUL!!!!!! song selection, all night pop house vocals and the same "can u party" loop over every track...can we say YAWN!!!!!!!!!!

and...WHERE was the crowd?:aaah: the place was jumpin & bumpin for Chad Jack and once Junior came on almost 80 % of the crowd left. There were like 150 cracked out twinks and asians left when they shut that place down at 10.30 am.

Can we send Grandpa Vasquez some hot new CD's by Steve Lawler, Sander Kleinenberg or Erick Morillo so he can hear for himself what garbage he's playing!!! This is 2005 and not 1992!

Get a grip or retire! :hung:

u know this one very well queen........

AHEAD.the empty crowd and worst party ever and esp the scared one shutting the door real quick..dead give away.this isnt i heard a rumor this is YOU JUST GOT BUSTED!!!!