Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A night of tribal madness at le souk this weds for the funk/tion party

I think the flyer says it all:

5487b-funktiontribal.bmp

Last week seemed to be an experimental night with a guest dj and his sound that didnt go over to well. So this week the music is back to what makes this party great. John and sean all night long. Ya seen pics of the previous parties (http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=279667 , http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=279542&highlight=funk%2Ftion) so ya know what to expect.

See you guys there.

3rd time trying to edit!!!!!! (whats wrong withthe server here?)

just wanted to give props to last weeks opening dj.. i think; musically, it may have not been what Wednesday nights at The Funk/tion has been accustomed to.

watch out this week... don't forget your loin cloths and spears.

yo binary check it le souk is 2 floors. More bar type upstairs but luckily the funktion party is downstairs where its much more biggere and there is space to dance yes theirs a dancefloor or how else would i have fun lol. As for other parties that night hey only ones i know of are this FUNK/TION party at le souk ROOTS@CIELO with louie vega, TABLE 50 as well but i forget the name of the party.

As for other parties that night hey only ones i know of are this FUNK/TION party at le souk ROOTS@CIELO with louie vega, TABLE 50 as well but i forget the name of the party.

I definately want to see Louie Vega spin. Last time I went to Cielo @ 1am and the doors were closed. Leaving Le Souk @ 4 am the bouncers were still letting girls in :makeout: Please believe I will be there tonite!

just added another AMAZING percussionist to the evening...

Santacruz from Colombia

joins

Percussionist to the Stars: Jimmy Lopez

here it comes ,ya'll :gang::gang::gang:

hot party, def an event a lot of people are missing out on. The place kept getting packed at times. Dug the music a lot and stayed longer than I had wanted to, but it was that good.

Even I was skeptical about this party given it was on a Wednesday and with Djs who I had never heard of before but they definitely know how to do it up at Le Souk. Cool crowd, nice sound, and definitely good vibes all around.

Wednesday and mid-week parties are usually fun because of the lack of riff-raff!!

And in terms of Sean Cormac & John Cacciatore; they've pleasantly flown under a lot of people's radar, while playing everywhere from New York to Russia with some of the biggest names in the industry in the past two years.

Le Souk is also installing an EVEN BETTER system in the garden for the Fall season.

:The Urban Relief Project: