Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else at float last night?

Ok so my friend and I go to Float because there was supposed to be some big movie premeier party and my friend wanted to see all the celebs. We got all vip and whatever, stayed until closing and the only celeb that was there was jay z. whats up with that?? cwm3.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Originally posted by dreams2:

Ok so my friend and I go to Float because there was supposed to be some big movie premeier party and my friend wanted to see all the celebs. We got all vip and whatever, stayed until closing and the only celeb that was there was jay z. whats up with that?? cwm3.gif

yeah i hear you.. i talked my way into the second level but not the third... didn't see anyone i recognized. no one knew anything about the movie party. i asked everyone who worked there, pretty much.

oh well.

check your PMs

logan

------------------

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

[This message has been edited by lmsadc69 (edited 12-09-2000).]

I was there with some friends last nite. Didn't spot any celebs either. Oh well. We all had a great time anyways. What was up with the video crew on the dance floor? Very annoying cuz I don't like being filmed in clubs! cwm4.gif

Left around 4:00 but we couldn't come to a consenus to head over Twilo.

Maybe next time we'll spot some celebs. smile.gif

------------------

~PEACE & LOVE~

[This message has been edited by sxs (edited 12-09-2000).]

[This message has been edited by sxs (edited 12-10-2000).]

we worked our way up to the third floor. some craackhead grabbed me and my friend and dragged us up there. there was no one up there really. yea and the people filming... o man. that room was crowded enough let alone having them try to walk around with that big camera hitting everyone in the head... including me.. overall the night was ok. very different than what i had expected. it was our first time there. not sure if i would go back there.

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Floats not too big. Not too small either. The set up is kinda of strange though. THe crowd is very good looking. My friend and I thought that most of the people there were going to be stuck up but honestly most of the people we talked to were really nice. Its like they look good and know it but their not stuck up about it.

The music was really good on the 1st and 2nd floor. The third was ok. I mostly stayed in the hip hop room all night.

------------------