Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to get rid of annoying bar guys!

Not exactly. However it looks like our love for music is pretty much the same although honestly I haven't met many people who's love for music is unmatched by anything else. I was talking to this frenchie as to what's more important to him then sex. He thought "wine" while I always think "music".

cool :aright:

Not exactly. However it looks like our love for music is pretty much the same although honestly I haven't met many people who's love for music is unmatched by anything else. I was talking to this frenchie as to what's more important to him then sex. He thought "wine" while I always think "music".

what brought you to this message board to spread your love for music?

Quick version: After a 10 year hibernation I decided to start going back out to check out the music scene and came across this site on citysearch.com

Longer version: I was at PVD in central park and this DJ comes up to me and tells me he pointed me out to Paul Oakenfold when I was on the floor at Crobar (8 months prior and just happened to be the last time I went out - I was the only one dancing at the time I believe). Back when I used to go out certain DJ's would take notice only because I loved dancing to the music so much and plus I get into it BIG time (yes I look like a fool 1/2 the time but I don't care....) and if this happened at Crobar with Oakenfold I'm wondering where else it might happen. Don't get me wrong - I'm not trying to have an inflated ego, it's just my "dream of the moment" to meet a couple of dj's where I can listen to some tunes at their house while chilling out before we actually go out to the club to get down to them..

it's just my "dream of the moment" to meet a couple of dj's where I can listen to some tunes at their house while chilling out before we actually go out to the club to get down to them..

If the opportunity ever presented itself for Lawler, Tenaglia, Howells or Zabiela i would kill a mothafucka for the chance to experience something like that with any of those DJs ...

well my best friend used to the be the resident headliner of the club i used to go to and i used to spend all my time over at his house listening to tunes. we would go through them and decide which ones he should play out and then, BAM, we would go and get down to them hardcore. it's one thing if the song is good, but it's another thing if you know the song by heart.

well my best friend used to the be the resident headliner of the club i used to go to and i used to spend all my time over at his house listening to tunes. we would go through them and decide which ones he should play out and then, BAM, we would go and get down to them hardcore. it's one thing if the song is good, but it's another thing if you know the song by heart.

Let me guess...Simon's????? :hat: