Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you could pick...

3 people who post on CP that you have never met before to go out with one night to just talk to, have a drink with, maybe learn from.....whatever the case might be, who would it be and why?

I would have to go with:

Silverbull

the Mask

Computerjockey

There love for the scene REALLY amazes me. What they have put in for so many years is unbelievable. I would love to have one night where I could have some drinks with them, pick at their mind and learn as much as possible about the history of house music as well as some dance moves maybe ;)

Cheers guys! :beer:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why thank you! you'll meet me soon enough when i'm out and about (check out http://www.newwavehouse.com/bigger.html - me 10 years ago but you'll get an idea of what i look like). feel free to come up to me and introduce yourself (as long as I'm not dancing to New Order or something!!! hehe). if i'm dancing, and look into it, give it time, i'm bound to take a breather.

Here's my 3 (tho I've only been on this board for about week so I don't know who's who yet):

WarpDriveNYC - Has a music studio I've been invited to tour (kick ass!!!)

DeepSpell - Digged his "Smokesum in June" stream on his website

SilverBull - Had a list that included my 1st fave song ever (yaz's "don't go")

if anyone want to chat about music give me a buzz on aim "nymja2" - for the rest of the week i have nothing to do here at work so buzz me away....

and again, THANKS for the compliment!!!!

why thank you! you'll meet me soon enough when i'm out and about (check out http://www.newwavehouse.com/bigger.html - me 10 years ago but you'll get an idea of what i look like). feel free to come up to me and introduce yourself (as long as I'm not dancing to New Order or something!!! hehe). if i'm dancing, and look into it, give it time, i'm bound to take a breather.

Here's my 3 (tho I've only been on this board for about week so I don't know who's who yet):

WarpDriveNYC - Has a music studio I've been invited to tour (kick ass!!!)

DeepSpell - Digged his "Smokesum in June" stream on his website

SilverBull - Had a list that included my 1st fave song ever (yaz's "don't go")

if anyone want to chat about music give me a buzz on aim "nymja2" - for the rest of the week i have nothing to do here at work so buzz me away....

and again, THANKS for the compliment!!!!

The smokesum in June stream is smokesum, not deepspell.

whatever - i live, i learn, i forget... still tho, found it on his site so that's good 'nuff for me... btw, jim, you were 4th, would've been in the top 3 but i remember you calling me "industry" hehe

Dude, you are industry... I mean, Simon's! come on...

Dude, you are industry... I mean, Simon's! come on...

I'm old school, hehehe, so if that makes me industry (ranting and raving about my favorite club of the 90's) then yeah I'm industry. Still don't know what that means but I'm taking it as a compliment. It's like when people call me a freak - "freakazoid" used to be my nickname so their back-hand put-down is actually a right-up compliment as to one of my best qualities. I'm starting to think that if going on about Simon's is industry then industry is probably one of my better qualities too. You're still welcome, tho Jim, to come to my Simon's Reunion party in May.

I'm old school, hehehe, so if that makes me industry (ranting and raving about my favorite club of the 90's) then yeah I'm industry. Still don't know what that means but I'm taking it as a compliment. It's like when people call me a freak - "freakazoid" used to be my nickname so their back-hand put-down is actually a right-up compliment as to one of my best qualities. I'm starting to think that if going on about Simon's is industry then industry is probably one of my better qualities too. You're still welcome, tho Jim, to come to my Simon's Reunion party in May.

How can I reunite with something I was never a part of?

Ask Al, he's industry too. He can explain it better than I can.

How can I reunite with something I was never a part of?

You don't have to be part of Simon's to enjoy music from 91-95 with big hits such as "Song of Life", "Te Amo", "Paragliders" and "Love Stimulation". I want this to be a more intimate party so I was thinking invitation only but who knows - it's too far away to think about things like that.

You don't have to be part of Simon's to enjoy music from 91-95 with big hits such as "Song of Life", "Te Amo", "Paragliders" and "Love Stimulation". I want this to be a more intimate party so I was thinking invitation only but who knows - it's too far away to think about things like that.

Is this the party that you want to have PVD and Sasha spin at?

Is this the party that you want to have PVD and Sasha spin at?

Actually, thinking about it, that party would be too big to deal with. I'm thinking of a smaller more intimate party with the resident headliner from Simon's playing his old tunes. One thing you should definitly do to decide if you want to go is go to my newwavehouse.com site and listen to just the 90's section and lemme know what you want to hear. it's going to be a night of all classics and requests.

Actually, thinking about it, that party would be too big to deal with. I'm thinking of a smaller more intimate party with the resident headliner from Simon's playing his old tunes. One thing you should definitly do to decide if you want to go is go to my newwavehouse.com site and listen to just the 90's section and lemme know what you want to hear. it's going to be a night of all classics and requests.

I'm familiar with a lot of the stuff that you're talking about. I don't have any requests, it's all good shite.