Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you could pick...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drum and bass didn't come onto the scene in the mid 90's... maybe that's when you found out about it?

Drum & Bass came out in 95. I remember hating it hardcore and thus got out of the scene. Too much to deal with.... But now Electro seems to be the new thing, maybe not in NYC, but it's gotta be here somewhere.

Drum & Bass came out in 95. I remember hating it hardcore and thus got out of the scene. Too much to deal with.... But now Electro seems to be the new thing, maybe not in NYC, but it's gotta be here somewhere.

You are out of your mind. Drum and bass did not come out in 95...

I'll accept that it didn't make it to south Florida til '89.

There you go again, SOUTH FLORIDA???? This was CENTRAL FLORIDA!!! I don't insult you by saying you're from New Jersey, do I? Again, I'm just telling you when it became 'popular' at Simon's... 1995. Before that, D&B was not played there like it was after 95.

There you go again, SOUTH FLORIDA???? This was CENTRAL FLORIDA!!! I don't insult you by saying you're from New Jersey, do I? Again, I'm just telling you when it became 'popular' at Simon's... 1995. Before that, D&B was not played there like it was after 95.

I thought that you said you lived in South Florida. that's why I said it. Just an FYI, that wasn't meant to be insulting. Just realize that while you may be "old school" you don't know everything.

I thought you haven't been into dancing for 10 years?

To be honest with you, I had health problems, gained massive amounts of weight and took myself off the market for about 7 or 8 years. Now things are different and I'm back and ready for action. If we're still talking about my sexlife then yeah, I've been given a few "slurpies" when needed however I haven't "dated" anyone in years and years because of my weight problem. BUT... If someone wants to go on a date with me you already know I like music and dancing - so make some rsvp's for a good Thai food joint and I'm there.

The world of music did not revolve around Simon's... which you obviously think it did since you associate the time that a genre started to when it was played at a Club.

You generally seem like a cool guy who has a love for music. But you think you know too much which is driving me fucking nuts.

To be honest with you, I had health problems, gained massive amounts of weight and took myself off the market for about 7 or 8 years. Now things are different and I'm back and ready for action. If we're still talking about my sexlife then yeah, I've been given a few "slurpies" when needed however I haven't "dated" anyone in years and years because of my weight problem. BUT... If someone wants to go on a date with me you already know I like music and dancing - so make some rsvp's for a good Thai food joint and I'm there.

anything serious?

You alright now? or was it the weight gain that initiated the health problems?

went to buy tickets........sold out

i smell another DT like debacle @ the door

*out

see ya next time diggers, i'll listen to ya on Kiss100

Howells on the other hand im thinking about attending. we'll see, mad busy and broke lately. buyin too much studio equip lol

welcome back. I met my fiance on clubplanet even only will my 46 posts but then again I'm hung.

I miss Simons, place was juiced all the time.. the dj sucked, but the place itself was nice.

Which DJ are you talking about? Simon's had like 5 regs but the headliner was always Chris Harshman. If you're speaking of Chris then any of the Simon's regulars would love to dispute the theory. But then again, it depends on what you were into - to each his own. Did you go after 1995?

Which DJ are you talking about? Simon's had like 5 regs but the headliner was always Chris Harshman. If you're speaking of Chris then any of the Simon's regulars would love to dispute the theory. But then again, it depends on what you were into - to each his own.

What are the odds that this actually goes down?

I'm saying 15:2

What are the odds that this actually goes down?

I'm saying 15:2

Well seeing that every ex-Simon'ers I've talked to is planning on coming, and Chris Harshman has already agreed to play the night, all I have to do is get in touch with Simon himself and it'll be official. Simon will say yes to me. The man always had a problem with saying the word "no" to me. Simon was a blast. I really do think he'll want to come to his own party. Even if it's just me and Chris playing in my own house, the party is happening. Don't get me wrong - I'm not trying to get a HUGE name like Paul to play. If Simon wants to try then more power to him.