Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temptations Last Dance

Many are saying this is the end, it definitely is for me so lets end it the right way this weekend.

Saturday 9/3- Sessions Closing Party- Music by Opening DJ Rob Mirage then Richie Santana. This is your only chance to get your Deko VIP CARDS, this card will work all season and we will have the actual cards this Saturday, no BS, see myself or Binoy for Cards.

Sunday 9/4- Doors open at 8pm sharp!!! Music all night by DJ Denny Tsettos, KTU Live Broadcast from 12am-2am. If this is indeed the last dance ever, lets make this night one to remember!!!

Sessions is back 9/17/05, tables are selling fast for this night, PM me for Tables or Guestlist.

Many are saying this is the end, it definitely is for me so lets end it the right way this weekend.

Sunday 9/4- Doors open at 8pm sharp!!! Music all night by DJ Denny Tsettos, KTU Live Broadcast from 12am-2am. If this is indeed the last dance ever, lets make this night one to remember!!!

Don't worry. Every single year the rumor is that Denny is "done" at Temps and every year he comes back. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just saying that we'll be wondering if it's the "last dance forever" again next year.

Don't worry. Every single year the rumor is that Denny is "done" at Temps and every year he comes back. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just saying that we'll be wondering if it's the "last dance forever" again next year.

poncho's and goggles thats all i have to say...it's the last dance and its gonna be a rain dance bitches......lets go

that is fact...so wear fast dry clothing kids...gonna be like hurricane katrina in there!!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

yea i know its over but you always got that last minute offer,but i think it has no need for it this time.

im getting my scuba steve gear ready,lol....

the hell with katrina its gonna be a tsunami it that building

temptations is deff done after this summer... the owner vinny is changing it into a sports bar.

A sports Bar in the Middle of Seaside Heights? VS One of the hottest and most Successful clubs the Jersey SHore has ever seen...Hmmmm Hard Decsion..?

If there's some thing I'am missing Please let me know...I don't get it

This is it the end is here. This is it the last dance! What will be played as the true last song ever at Tempts? How insane will this event be? I know I'll be back at work doing the door for this one.

I hope the club and Denny get the respect their due by a strong showing of of faces old and new.