Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MEETUP TIME!!! **see new meetup thread instead of this one**

weyes

well unfortunately while i was away i heard that we got our first noise compaint. so now this week we have to move the sound indoors at our venue. let me see how it goes this weekend and i'll let you know if we're even going to bother keeping it going or if the vibe is lost by the change.

:splat:

well unfortunately while i was away i heard that we got our first noise compaint. so now this week we have to move the sound indoors at our venue. let me see how it goes this weekend and i'll let you know if we're even going to bother keeping it going or if the vibe is lost by the change.

:splat:

o, deepfunk, i'm so sorry :( ! keep us updated.

if we need to move it, we will, postpone it, we will, but this meetup will happen :D ! i'll pm everyone when we've got it pinned down.

Well I cant quite figure out if the date has been decided, but If votes are still being collected, I am out of town the weekend of the 11th, so If possible I would like the 18th better. :)
we had decided on the location, which was to be at deepfunk's event, but he says he's not sure if they're going to do it in the coming weeks. we're waiting on him to say whether or not they will before we set the date in stone :) .

I'm so confused, i feel like I haven't a clue... it's simple La folk.... give a date... those whom can't make it.... push off... my self included. Someone make a decision or else I'll be forced to make one on a Tuesday! :hat::ghey::splat:
ok, i'm gonna start a new thread right now, claiming sunday, september 25th (turns out i can't make the 18th 'cause my roommate bought us tickets to the angels).