Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Mother makes a good point!!!! About Katrina reliefe

antifm

Talk the politics of life all you want. I can dig that. But your putdowns, no matter how clever you feel they are, are nothing short than those of a 8th grade bully beating up on the new kid. Karma usually comes back and makes that 'new' kid a hell of a lot more successful in life than that bully will ever be.

:aright: does that mean that you'll be a more successful poster than I? Because we're talking about a message board, not life.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk the politics of life all you want. I can dig that. But your putdowns, no matter how clever you feel they are, are nothing more than those insults of a 8th grade bully beating up on the new kid. Karma usually comes back and makes that 'new' kid a hell of a lot more successful in life than that bully will ever be.

This is the first time we all harrassed a jerk off that just started posting, and I think we're doing a good job. I'm sure when we all do this again sometime next year, we'll have all the kinks worked out.

Now,dont you feel special?

Thanks,

Chris Harshman

This is the first time we all harrassed a jerk off that started posting, and I think we're doing a good job. I'm sure when we all do this again sometime next year, we'll have all the kinks worked out.

It'll be beautiful... *wipes tears from eyes*

:aright: does that mean that you'll be a more successful poster than I? Because we're talking about a message board, not life.

Well I've only been on the block for a week and you've been here 5 years. I'm just learning the rules and regulations of posting and of course I'm going to fuck up here and there before I have it down. I've annoyed my share by talking out of my ass but that "portal" is closed. It's like the 1st time I danced - I kept my hands in my pockets and looked like an idiot. But now dancing is a way of life for me. I'm not saying posting is going to become a HUGE part of my life but I'm just now getting my hands out of my pockets when it comes to posting.

This is the first time we all harrassed a jerk off that just started posting, and I think we're doing a good job. I'm sure when we all do this again sometime next year, we'll have all the kinks worked out.

Thanks,

Chris Harshman

Xlr8ted - the more you insult me the more I love you. Keep it coming. One day I'll win you over. Or that is, I'll see who you really are in real life and just start laughing my ass off - however I hope that's not the case. I hope you're a cool guy and that I can retain the respect I have for you now.

Well I've only been on the block for a week and you've been here 5 years. I'm just learning the rules and regulations of posting and of course I'm going to fuck up here and there before I have it down. I've annoyed my share by talking out of my ass but that "portal" is closed. It's like the 1st time I danced - I kept my hands in my pockets and looked like an idiot. But now dancing is a way of life for me. I'm not saying posting is going to become a HUGE part of my life but I'm just now getting my hands out of my pockets when it comes to posting.

:type:

Don't pay no attention to any of these bo bo's.

Hey, you have Harshmans contact info, i wanna send some records back that I took when he was in Nyc.

you can just forward the lisa stansfield lp to me - i don't miss the others

& of course i have his 411. the fool was calling me all last night so i could listen to the mixes on his new cd. that's exactly the type of friend i'm looking for - someone who'll call you up every 5 minutes just so you can listen to the mix on da phone. now that's a music lover.

What about Jock Jams vol 3, the one with Dick Vitale on the cover, he loved to end Simons with that.

how does that one go? the only one i miss is the "keep on moving" song. if i haven't missed it by now i highly doubt i'm going to miss it within the next few postings

jock jams, eh? haha - funny funny funny

WOW... :rofl:

just noticed your "resident" status... now that's funny!

if you guys are going to keep harpin on about 'that club' check out a MP3 i did of those tunes (however, download it to your HD, it's 80mb):

http://www.cjmikey.com/chris/Chris%20Harshman%20-%20Volume%202.mp3

that way, when you guys are raggin on me, you'll at least know what you're raggin on

btw, the 2nd song i HATED when i first heard it back in '91. but now it's classic...