Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Mother makes a good point!!!! About Katrina reliefe

antifm

no asshole. YOU are the dick. i treat everyone that comes to my shit with the utmost love and kindness. and many are witness to that. without their support i would be nothing. your the badass that comes on here thinking he's funny cracking on horrible things. dont try and turn this thing around on me just cuz im herbing you for being a heartless prick. 19 figures.....you need to grow up son, cuz u aint gunna go nowhere with that mentality.

19... yeah, that's why he still thinks it's "cool" to repeat jokes that his other retarded friends told him about horrible tragedies. Hey ill one, when these things effect you personally, they aren't funny. Try to grow up and be respectful. People died.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You already asked that in another thread. I told you when you asked me what my story was... lay off the drugs man.

green acres is the place to be..... i don't do much of anything anymore except for a huff and puff every once in a while. i was wondering what you spun because i can host your mix if you want.

No I've been having health issues and have been majorly overweight. I just didn't want to be on the dancefloor weighing over 200 pounds and not getting any respect. But people, even if you don't like me here, save your real judgement for the floor.

what was wrong? health wise, if you don't mind my asking.

The booth built in my basement....its my booth good enough for me....I'll be somewhere eventually I work hard at my DJing skills unfortunately I'm in Audio Engineering school in Long Island and I can't always be spinning so really I'm not a waste of life

Until you realize that you aren't the only person in the world, your a waste of life. Plenty of retards go to college, that doesn't make you special.

19... yeah, that's why he still thinks it's "cool" to repeat jokes that his other retarded friends told him about horrible tragedies. Hey ill one, when these things effect you personally, they aren't funny. Try to grow up and be respectful. People died.

exactly

keep up at those funny jokes homeboy. if your DJ/producer career doesnt work out you can always do stand up.

witha mentality like that hes gunna have LOTS of people come to his shit. Karma is a muthafucka...........

People did die I lost a loved one in 9/11 I said that joke just to get under your skin more....the Sri Lanka jk its a jk if you can't take it forget about it

No I've been having health issues and have been majorly overweight. I just didn't want to be on the dancefloor weighing over 200 pounds and not getting any respect. But people, even if you don't like me here, save your real judgement for the floor.

What?

Dood your fucked... hahahaha

Fuckin tapped!

People did die I lost a loved one in 9/11 I said that joke just to get under your skin more....the Sri Lanka jk its a jk if you can't take it forget about it

Wow, you have officially become a piece of shit. Good for you. I hope the person you lost in 9-11 is proud that you're mocking their memory.

You've never met me except for this stupid messageboard so you must know I'm a retard? Come on man lets be serious

I don't know that you are, all I said was plenty of retards go to college. Hence, don't think your special because you're in college.

I'll be honest - I was on wellbutrin for smoking - quit cold turkey - flipped me out - had to take other meds that made me gain weight. Moral of the story - don't stop taking meds even if you don't have insurance....

So you went nuts is what you're saying?

tsk tsk.........

i think your Bsing......if you really DID loose someone, i doubt that you would make it a laughing matter. no one could possibly be that heartless.....

you don't know that, because you've never met someone who was da illest.

Seriously though, I call bullshit too. Some guy who someone knew who used to live in your town doesn't qualify as a "loved one"

tsk tsk.........

i think your Bsing......if you really DID loose someone, i doubt that you would make it a laughing matter. no one could possibly be that heartless.....

I could careless if you think im lying or not....I never said that joke was funny its acutally real fucked up if you ask me I just wrote it

So you went nuts is what you're saying?

officially, yes. i started having panic attacks and anxiety attacks - which is just like a BAD ACID FLASHBACK... it wasn't much fun. the meds instantly took care of it but made me go from 164 to 225. i like dancing a lot but i was completely insecure about being on the dancefloor. i can look like an idiot on the floor and i can stand people saying "look at that guy dancing" but i didn't want to hear "look at that fat guy dancing". plus,i sometimes live in a 'homo' culture and they can be much more cruel when it comes to being "body beau"