My Mother makes a good point!!!! About Katrina reliefe

antifm

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know... I'm reading this shit.

hehe i've been a bad bad boy on the board - being sent directly to the corner.

Besides I don't even really know what you look like.

You might still be in the closet about it but give it time. You'll come out.

I don't know... I'm reading this shit.

1) Bad bad boy - being obnoxious is what I'm talking about

2) Don't know what you look like - you could be a meat-head for all I know

3) Coming out the closet - You could be in denail about anything

NOTHING has to do with 'homo' stuff. You're just like most guys - you hear something and you think it has to do with sex.

1) Bad bad boy - being obnoxious is what I'm talking about

2) Don't know what you look like - you could be a meat-head for all I know

3) Coming out the closet - You could be in denail about anything

NOTHING has to do with 'homo' stuff. You're just like most guys - you hear something and you think it has to do with sex.

when a gay guy talks to me about coming out of the closet, it sounds gay to me.

Dudes - are you really this insecure about it? Please, I've turned down more than a couple of str8 guys in my life and they were beau and meant a lot more to me than you do. If I said no to them I highly doubt I'm going to be running after you to put you on my list. So CHILL about the homo thing. If you get this freaked out this easily about it then you're not who I thought you were.

Dudes - are you really this insecure about it? Please, I've turned down more than a couple of str8 guys in my life and they were beau and meant a lot more to me than you do. If I said no to them I highly doubt I'm going to be running after you to put you on my list. So CHILL about the homo thing.

I'm insecure about nothing. maybe some day, if I try real hard, I'll mean a lot to you too.

and secondly, you've never turned down a straight guy. Because straight guys don't want gay guys.

I'm insecure about nothing. maybe some day, if I try real hard, I'll mean a lot to you too.

and secondly, you've never turned down a straight guy. Because straight guys don't want gay guys.

Jim,

It was called college. There's been many a men who have "experimented" in college with shite. And don't try to tell me what I have or haven't done. You have no clue.

Jim,

It was called college. There's been many a men who have "experimented" in college with shite. And don't try to tell me what I have or haven't done. You have no clue.

I do have a clue. Straight men don't want dick. Those are gay guys, who are uncomfortable being gay so they will pretend to be straight for the rest of their life.

I do have a clue. Straight men don't want dick. Those are gay guys, who are uncomfortable being gay so they will pretend to be straight for the rest of their life.

Oh c'mon, you can't be that clueless. You can't tell me there's never been a str8 guy on this planet who hasn't had sex with a guy once or twice (esp if drugs are involved). It's a fact jack. It's just like me having sex with a woman - might have done it a ton but it still doesn't make me str8. You can't tell me you haven't tried something once just to find out what it's like. You might have smoked one joint in your life but it doesn't make you a druggie.

Don't fuck any straight guys this weekend. :aright:

Get this through your head Jim - fucking is the last thing on my mind - it's all about dancing to the music. I'd rather be the last one of the floor when the lights come up then head home with someone before the last song is played. To me, having that one chance to hear that one song that you really want to get down to makes all the difference in my nightlife.