Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Mother makes a good point!!!! About Katrina reliefe

antifm

SO im in the car with mom today and somethng sparked a comment from her about this whole hurricane issue.

The comment she made was "See?....did you notice that no other contries are doing or even offering to lend a hand with all assistance needed down south?"

Well i know i havent been folllowing to the letter what Bush has been saying or any official statments from the red cross and im sorry but im human and at times very selfish in my work so. appology exntended.

But is she right? Is it true no other contries are offering assistance?

Because the end of her statment was:

"And everyone thinks that americans think of themselves as the superior contry while at the same time we but into everyone elses problems, arms wide open and at times put other contries in a position where they HAVE to accept our help less they feel as if we wont be there for them when they next need it"

Is she right?

The US actually gives less of a % of its GDP to foreign aid than any country in Western Europe.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Jim and myself had some beef earlier in this thread I have to agree with him on everything and I mean everything he has said to computerjockey.....this guy should be banned just my opinion

1st a sideline comment from cookie monster and now mr "let's make fun of dead people" pipes in. Next time try setting your phasers to stun because right now you're shooting blanks. But don't worry the combonation of my "2 week fascination period" being almost over & the fact that I'm finding the scenes I want to be in will make this board obsolete.