Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: brandie

nomembername

:laugh:

I was going to parties while she was in Junior High, and now I have to wait for Mrs. Victor Soto to let me into a free party?

That is always the most bitter pill to swallow now-a-days .. its really hard to not come out your mouth and curse out the door person. But we already all know that will only get you two things .. kicked off line and not let in

You should have seen this guy i was with in vegas, we were in the VIP line trying to get in. The guy I was with kept touching and taking the velvet rope off, the door guy kept on putting it back and getting a litte mad. Finally the door guy says my buddies name and tells him to relax.. Too funny.

You should have seen this guy i was with in vegas, we were in the VIP line trying to get in. The guy I was with kept touching and taking the velvet rope off, the door guy kept on putting it back and getting a litte mad. Finally the door guy says my buddies name and tells him to relax.. Too funny.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: that guy was not happy :laugh:

Always makes me wait in line forever while letting other people in first. One of the main reasons i never go to andy's parties when she's working.

well why dont you come and introduce yourself . . . since i dont know who you are, that makes life difficult. and if you're a friend of andys, then why dont you say that? lots of bitching, but what have you done to try to fix it? could easily be changed. and im not gonna sit here and go tit for tat with you about what a bitchy doorperson i am, because i am not saying im not. but if you're just a face in the crowd to me then why do you expect preferential treatment?

Let me summarize what I editied:

I dont want preferential treatment.

I thought andy's parties were about the music.

I had to stand in line for 20 minutes as the ONLY person in line while she let hotel guests who didnt even KNOW who the DJ was in who showed up 15 minutes after I did.

All in all, pretty LAME......but it doesnt suprise me one bit