Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So tonight at Costco ....

lalate

... the line for gas looked the 1970s. I could hear the attendant on the cell with someone saying he was directing traffic all day. And as I was waiting, the dj on the radio said "go buy gas tonight. It was under $3 yesterday, it's $3 today, and tomorrow no one knows."

Oh. And they were selling fake christmas trees and holiday wrapping paper.

surreal.

LMAO at people who need to rely on gasoline.

Hope the price goes up more and more. you are getting what you deserve.

...this basically includes you friend...do you grow your own food?...do you sew your own clothes?...what do you think is going to happen to the prices of all the commodities shipped around the US, let alone the world?...other industries such as travel are already being impacted and will get worse...this is the beginning of the end....bad days ahead before we turn this around....i laugh about it as well, but don't think you're somehow not included in the problem...lmao

...this basically includes you friend...do you grow your own food?...do you sew your own clothes?...what do you think is going to happen to the prices of all the commodities shipped around the US, let alone the world?...other industries such as travel are already being impacted and will get worse...this is the beginning of the end....bad days ahead before we turn this around....i laugh about it as well, but don't think you're somehow not included in the problem...lmao

exactly, gasoline isnt only used in vehicles. most people here have to heat their houses. this winter is gonna be badddddd.

Yes, my electricity bill will rise, and yes I may pay 5 cents more for my food.

But I am not so heavily reliant on a combustion engine that i will need to shell out an extra 50 dollars a week for it's fuel.

Auto's are the #1 reason that america leads the world in pollutants, i support ANYTHING that gets people to drive less.