Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shoot to Kill...

xlr8ted

why does everybody think they are acting wrong?

All of you would do the same if you were as poor and disadvantaged as they are.

This is what happens anywhere a natural disaster occurs.

Does anyone remember all the looting that happened at ground zero after 9/11?

Well , this is like a 9/11 that covers a whole city, not just 5 square blocks of land.

These people have nothing.

Who gives a shit about the looters, they dont fall into "harming other people".. When you start shooting or threating other people with physical force, then you shoot em.. They're fuckin everything up, and people who are trying to help are afraid to go anywhere near where this is going down...

why does everybody think they are acting wrong?

All of you would do the same if you were as poor and disadvantaged as they are.

This is what happens anywhere a natural disaster occurs.

Does anyone remember all the looting that happened at ground zero after 9/11?

Well , this is like a 9/11 that covers a whole city, not just 5 square blocks of land.

These people have nothing.

There's a difference between looting, and trying to kill people who are trying to help you.

most of the shootings "at" rescue vehicles were by people who thought they were not being helped or were being left for dead.

As i said before, put anyone here on a rooftop for three days, near death, and then have a helicopter pick up your neighbor and ignore you, you would probably shoot at it to.

Its called anarchy and its expected in times like these

most of the shootings "at" rescue vehicles were by people who thought they were not being helped or were being left for dead.

As i said before, put anyone here on a rooftop for three days, near death, and then have a helicopter pick up your neighbor and ignore you, you would probably shoot at it to.

Its called anarchy and its expected in times like these

Yeah, that's what I'd do... :rolleyes:

when you live and are treated like an animal, you act like animals.

Nobody has radios or cnn or fox news. When they see a helicopter, i am sure they wonder if it will be the last one they ever see in their life. They probably think we have given up on them and left them for dead.

Nobody seems to understand that it is like lord of the flies down there, and our social "norms" have no value whatsoever now.

when you live and are treated like an animal, you act like animals.

so if someone treats you like shit, you're supposed to act like shit? bullshit, you prove that you're better than that...

i'm sorry, but people, regardless of the situations they're in should still know right from wrong...

the rapes, shootings, people looting for shoes and jerseys.. yeah that's real survival...

so if someone treats you like shit, you're supposed to act like shit? bullshit, you prove that you're better than that...

i'm sorry, but people, regardless of the situations they're in should still know right from wrong...

the rapes, shootings, people looting for shoes and jerseys.. yeah that's real survival...

:laugh:

Prove that your better than that?

I dont think pride and class are on peoples minds when they are unsure if they are going to live through the night.

Do you understand that the human shit is knee deep in some places? It is a war zone down there now. Why are people expected to follow the governments laws and regulations when the government cant even remove the dead bodies and human feces from their city?

And if I had no dry shoes and i lived in new orleans, yes, i would steal sneakers.......notice no one is stealing tv's or ps2's its all clothing and food and cars. I am sure there are bad elements that steal money or electronics, but every society has people like that wether they are rich or poor.

:laugh:

Prove that your better than that?

I dont think pride and class are on peoples minds when they are unsure if they are going to live through the night.

Do you understand that the human shit is knee deep in some places? It is a war zone down there now. Why are people expected to follow the governments laws and regulations when the government cant even remove the dead bodies and human feces from their city?

And if I had no dry shoes and i lived in new orleans, yes, i would steal sneakers.......notice no one is stealing tv's or ps2's its all clothing and food and cars. I am sure there are bad elements that steal money or electronics, but every society has people like that wether they are rich or poor.

you act like all these people who are doing all this are doing it for survival, bullshit, i'm sure a lot of the people were up to the same shit before there was a natural disaster there, and then complaining about how the man is keeping them down.. that's where the animal/shit thing comes in....

notice that people are stealing tvs and ps2s, and dvds... that's what i have a problem with, not the people that are stealing food and drinks...

you act like all these people who are doing all this are doing it for survival, bullshit, i'm sure a lot of the people were up to the same shit before there was a natural disaster there, and then complaining about how the man is keeping them down.. that's where the animal/shit thing comes in....

notice that people are stealing tvs and ps2s, and dvds... that's what i have a problem with, not the people that are stealing food and drinks...

your very snippy this week. everything ok?