Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts Closing Party Reviews

lastnight was insane...good times

i just wanted to know what was everyones major highlight of the night.

it was good to see so many older tempt heads in the building.

denny thank you for all the memories....

to me the whole night was great, but i really think the turning point of the night was after denny dropped final chapter...wow did the water,wine,beers,champ.started flying all over the place....

it even made mike buggout ripp his jersey off,lolll

well everyone what was your pros and cons of the night

mine

pros:great music,great vibe,a lot of dancing even though we didnt have the room.

cons:$30 @ the door for everyone, Denny being Held back from playing a Bonus track for us

lastnight was insane...good times

i just wanted to know what was everyones major highlight of the night.

it was good to see so many older tempt heads in the building.

denny thank you for all the memories....

to me the whole night was great, but i really think the turning point of the night was after denny dropped final chapter...wow did the water,wine,beers,champ.started flying all over the place....

it even made mike buggout ripp his jersey off,lolll

well everyone what was your pros and cons of the night

mine

pros:great music,great vibe,a lot of dancing even though we didnt have the room.

cons:$30 @ the door for everyone, Denny being Held back from playing a Bonus track for us

what did he close it with

2 words... in-sane!!!

pros.. great music (from 12 onward), cheap drinks (beer and a shot 10 bucks), no line in the guys bathroom, with all the insanity going on inside people were well behaved (no fights that i saw), the vibe was ridiculous... i had such an amazing time, no other club has that kinda vibe, it was the best closing party i've been to despite the abundance of people inside.. i really had an amazing time :pint:

cons.. too many people, 30 dollar cover, 30 minute wait for the bathroom for girls.. :blown:, no final encore (i think) we wound up leaving after 15-20 minutes of people chanting, yelling..

2 words... in-sane!!!

pros.. great music (from 12 onward), cheap drinks (beer and a shot 10 bucks), no line in the guys bathroom, with all the insanity going on inside people were well behaved (no fights that i saw), the vibe was ridiculous... i had such an amazing time, no other club has that kinda vibe, it was the best closing party i've been to despite the abundance of people inside.. i really had an amazing time :pint:

cons.. too many people, 30 dollar cover, 30 minute wait for the bathroom for girls.. :blown:, no final encore (i think) we wound up leaving after 15-20 minutes of people chanting, yelling..

Great night overall....music was awesome all night....highlight was final chapter into kiss...I will never forget tempts....last night was all about the memories....great job Denny!

Cons....one hour wait to get in at 9:00...what? $30 cover which basically covered tempts summer...they have got to learn to lock the doors at some point...getting to the bathroom was an unbelievable ordeal....and what was with the swat team at the end of the night...asking people to empty there pockets as they left the club...

yea you did miss a great night,sorry

new bombs,old treats, and some accapella blends with drops

the usual denny night but all mixed in one night

yea i know i did, but the one reason why i am happy i didnt go is because they packed that place so tight to compensate for all the money they lost all summer long, which sucks because it makes harder to enjoy yourself..IMO

wow that sucks

i know 2 years ago i think, the state police were outside at closing with like 8 dogs sniffing around.

there were a number of state police outside, they closed off the street and were looking at certain people and telling them to empty there pockets...

there were a number of state police outside, they closed off the street and were looking at certain people and telling them to empty there pockets...

i'm no lawyer but that sounds like illegal profiling and illegal searches to me. even in NY when the cops are searching ppl in the subways the person can just say no and walk away, otherwise it'd be considered illegal. sounds like they were just breaking balls as usual down there tho- they do the same shit every holiday wkend.

Good times last night...great music, great vibe, lots of old skool heads and lots of newbies who took my advice and showed up...hope you guys had blast, I sure as hell did!!!

Cons - not being able to walk around!! I know alot of peeps who were there but I didnt get to hang, chill, or dance with them...$30 cover?? c'mon!!! and an HOUR wait to get stamped was absolutly ridiculous...the wait for the ladies room is a given every year, so cant say anything about that.

Highlights - being with all my close friends dancing, singing along, and getting completley drenched!! So much fun!!! It's a damn shame that its over.

Favorite Song - Follow Me (I like the harder stuff)

I have been to Tempts many times in the past 7 years but last night was in fact the best.....all around. The vibe, energy, memories and most of all.....the MUSIC.

If you weren't there then you really missed an amzing night that will always be remembered and talked about.

Once the Relentless keys came on, you just knew the rest of the night was gonna be banger after banger....and it was.

NO club will ever compare to a party like that!

I'm glad I made the 2 hour trip down.

And Denny.....you were ON POINT the whole night bro.....from 8:30 when I got in to 4am....Great Job!!!!!

TEMPTATIONS!!!!!

Anybody in the vip area ,,,, i was the bouncer up there ... i got the big H from the Rehab sign :-D

classic bro,lol

i heard someone broke a register and the spray guns behind the bars were ripped out,lol......

it was just nuts

i was at tempts when everyone was out...wow you should of saw the floor and all the floods..... it looked like a swamp with water bottles everywhere

classic