Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts Closing Party Reviews

best energy i ahve ever felt! the impending calm befoer the storm waiting inside for the crowd to bust through the doors. this summer working at temps was the best yet! all the staff and friends i made from 2005 had made this summer so memeorable. the music was amazing and i didnt stop dancing once. best night working ever! walking out at 530am i had this overwhelming feelig of being part of something memorable. ill miss all the good times being there this summer, the friends, the music, the good times. i only wish i had more summers under my belt working there.

overall best night i have ever had! glad to have been a part of the history on sunday!

best energy i ahve ever felt! the impending calm befoer the storm waiting inside for the crowd to bust through the doors. this summer working at temps was the best yet! all the staff and friends i made from 2005 had made this summer so memeorable. the music was amazing and i didnt stop dancing once. best night working ever! walking out at 530am i had this overwhelming feelig of being part of something memorable. ill miss all the good times being there this summer, the friends, the music, the good times. i only wish i had more summers under my belt working there.

overall best night i have ever had! glad to have been a part of the history on sunday!

we all know you guys made history with making money behind the bar too,lol.....

one story i heard was this kid purchased 2 bottle @ 275 a pop just to poor over his friends head........ wow

that just goes to show the vibe that was in that building

money was not an issue for anyone...it was just about fun

adriennektu you still have to see the bad ass picture i got of you behind the bar with the super soaker

good times

we all know you guys made history with making money behind the bar too,lol.....

one story i heard was this kid purchased 2 bottle @ 275 a pop just to poor over his friends head........ wow

that just goes to show the vibe that was in that building

money was not an issue for anyone...it was just about fun

adriennektu you still have to see the bad ass picture i got of you behind the bar with the super soaker

good times

had no idea that was you poncho boy!

had a blast this summer sad to see it go!!

yeah i was on my bar at 230am doing a 'rambo' screaming out "F*CKERS!!!!!!!!!!" and hitting everyone with the water, but they were asking for it, litearlly "hit me hit me, hit her she wants to get wet, over here" it was great. as soon as final chapter came on it was over, i couldnt help it!

and i had people giving me 20 at the end just for ONE water bottle. im like its only 4$, they were like keep the change ;) paid my whole month's rent in one night, sweet!

had no idea that was you poncho boy!

had a blast this summer sad to see it go!!

yeah i was on my bar at 230am doing a 'rambo' screaming out "F*CKERS!!!!!!!!!!" and hitting everyone with the water, but they were asking for it, litearlly "hit me hit me, hit her she wants to get wet, over here" it was great. as soon as final chapter came on it was over, i couldnt help it!

and i had people giving me 20 at the end just for ONE water bottle. im like its only 4$, they were like keep the change ;) paid my whole month's rent in one night, sweet!

lol, poncho boy

i swear its my nickname now aka poncho

everyone i talked to about the night was like you were so focused and ready for the aftermath...even people who didnt make it out that night was like i heard you had a poncho on,lol

it was great because anyone who never been to a closing party was like why are you wearing that??? * all i had to say was give it a few hours and you'll see...sure enough everyone came up to me was and was like wow now i know

told ya so

nevermind it being a final closer

oh god i know ,... the floor was sick it was like a mis of cig buds water ,drinks,wet dirty paper, cups bottles, my pumas got nasty

classic bro,lol

i heard someone broke a register and the spray guns behind the bars were ripped out,lol......

it was just nuts

i was at tempts when everyone was out...wow you should of saw the floor and all the floods..... it looked like a swamp with water bottles everywhere

classic

hey i am a bouncer at temps !

I agree that Tempts closing party was fun but most of you who have been to Tempts closing parties for the last 8 years must admit something was just missing. I even sensed it in Denny's voice he didnt seem his happy usual self for some obvious reasons. If you go back say 3 or 4 years ago the closing party was always better but then again they were under diffrent circumstances. Denny was great but like I said a certain feeling was missing in that place. Maybe it was the amount of newbies who just dont get what a Tempts closing party is all about. By the way 6 six years ago every Sat And Sunday were just about as good as any closing party. Boy things do change.

Definitely your new nickname. :D

Nice meeting you on Friday.....

I cant wait to see pictures from both nights.

Let me know where you put them up, aight? :aright:

yes it was nice meeting you on fri. roxy.........

i will send you the pic from fri in email

now as for the closing party.... i will send all the pics to denny tsettos so he can add them to his site.

www.dennytsettosmusic.com

great pics too

Can anyone post a tracklisting? even if it was a few songs they remember......

Esperanca

Elements

Final Chapter

Above the Clouds (Dub)

Long train Runnin (Whitelabel rmx)...i think

Follow Me

Alright

Final Chapter

Lizzard

Its No Good

Feel the Beat (Rivera rmx)

No More Games