Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People who should resign (Katrina)

lalate

first, how can anyone be blamed for any relief efforts or lack of? no one could have perceived how bad this was gonna be. for people to think that all these relief supplies, ships, personnel were just sitting around waiting for this to happen, your nuts. personally i have members of my family in the us navy, and to organize all this relief efforts takes days folks, this stuff isnt just sitting on ships waiting.

second, new orleans is one of the worst designed cities in the country. there are to few ways out of that city. the city should never have been built on the spot that it exists on, its pretty much a tub.

blaming bush is easy, but unrealistic. nothing and nobody can be blamed for this catastrophe. perhaps we can blame the boneheads who built a city there over a hundred years ago.

the biggest catastrophe, and not really surprising, are the animals that emerged in that city for all the world to see. i watched alot of news coverage in regards to the tsunami in southeast asia earlier this year, and i dont remember ever hearing anything about looting or people killing people. the most impressionable aspect of this catastrophe is that, people are animals and instinctively opportunistic even in the worst calamities.

blaming bush is easy, but unrealistic. nothing and nobody can be blamed for this catastrophe. perhaps we can blame the boneheads who built a city there over a hundred years ago.

please dont make excuses for our great president, the asshole should have came off his "vacation" immediately, even before so. The storm was upgraded to a Cat 5 before it hit, there were major implications before hand that this was going to be a shit storm. Also yes NOLA is a fucking poorly placed city buit He (pres) has had reports and knowledge of this being a possible occurance. I was even shown a National Geographic that was from Janurary 2004, detailing a situation of this caliber occuring and the damage that would occur.

Blaming everything on bush .. no, he has people who he hired to assist him in moments like this and they too were fucking slacking .. so to blame him outright would be a bit harsh but umm .. he is the president, a lot of responsibility and expecation comes with taking that position. So, hopefully before the years end, the american people should come together and ask that this president be impeached for being a fucking moron .. is that possible!? i hope so .....

please dont make excuses for our great president, the asshole should have came off his "vacation" immediately, even before so. The storm was upgraded to a Cat 5 before it hit, there were major implications before hand that this was going to be a shit storm.....

Hey, a couple of friggin planes crashed into the World Trade Center and calmly stayed seated in an a fucking kindergarten class reading Dr. Seuss for another 1/2 hour or so after he was told, so I don't think that haste is on of his stronger points.

first, how can anyone be blamed for any relief efforts or lack of? no one could have perceived how bad this was gonna be. for people to think that all these relief supplies, ships, personnel were just sitting around waiting for this to happen, your nuts. personally i have members of my family in the us navy, and to organize all this relief efforts takes days folks, this stuff isnt just sitting on ships waiting.

second, new orleans is one of the worst designed cities in the country. there are to few ways out of that city. the city should never have been built on the spot that it exists on, its pretty much a tub.

the biggest catastrophe, and not really surprising, are the animals that emerged in that city for all the world to see. i watched alot of news coverage in regards to the tsunami in southeast asia earlier this year, and i dont remember ever hearing anything about looting or people killing people. the most impressionable aspect of this catastrophe is that, people are animals and instinctively opportunistic even in the worst calamities.

I agree with you on most points however I do recall talk of people stealing children and putting them on the black market in Asia...who knows what else might have been going on during that time

while I agree with your last point, it's been well documented for quite some time what the implications would be if a category 4/5 hurricane made a direct hit with New Orleans. since we knew the project path of the hurricane, they could have at least made an effort to get ready in case it was as bad as they knew it could be.

Hey, a couple of friggin planes crashed into the World Trade Center and calmly stayed seated in an a fucking kindergarten class reading Dr. Seuss for another 1/2 hour or so after he was told, so I don't think that haste is on of his stronger points.

Main Entry: in·ept

1 : lacking in fitness or aptitude : (UNFIT)

2 : lacking sense or reason : (FOOLISH)

3 : not suitable to the time, place, or occasion : inappropriate often to an absurd degree

4 : generally incompetent : (BUNGLING)

"I'm going to find out over time what went right and what went wrong," [bush]said in reply to criticism that the authorities were too slow to respond.

Critics have pointed the finger at local authorities, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, and the president himself.

But Mr Bush said he would not "play the blame game", and wanted to focus on the hundreds of thousands of people displaced by the storm.

you would already know what went wrong and what went right if you were actually doing your fckin job and overseeing something as major as this you shithead

please dont make excuses for our great president, the asshole should have came off his "vacation" immediately, even before so. The storm was upgraded to a Cat 5 before it hit, there were major implications before hand that this was going to be a shit storm. Also yes NOLA is a fucking poorly placed city buit He (pres) has had reports and knowledge of this being a possible occurance. I was even shown a National Geographic that was from Janurary 2004, detailing a situation of this caliber occuring and the damage that would occur.

Blaming everything on bush .. no, he has people who he hired to assist him in moments like this and they too were fucking slacking .. so to blame him outright would be a bit harsh but umm .. he is the president, a lot of responsibility and expecation comes with taking that position. So, hopefully before the years end, the american people should come together and ask that this president be impeached for being a fucking moron .. is that possible!? i hope so .....

not making excuses, i cant stand, nor did i vote for the man.