Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need some help with my club choices this weekend

georgioto

Hello gang,

my name is Georgio from Toronto and a bunch of friends and I decided to have some fun in Vegas this coming weekend Sept 8-11. However we are kind of at a loss as to where to go to hear some killer house tunes, be around a good ratio of beautiful & friendly ladies, and not have major hassles with line ups/bouncers. We are 7 in total, in our late twenties- early thirties and and want to have a memorable time.

We have so far called the following places but are clueless if we made the right choices.

Thursday - still left open - not sure where to go so please let me know whats hot

Friday - Booked ottle service at Club Ice - Is bottle service worth it or should we go for front of line passes ? - we are more of a drinking crowd to be honest

Saturday - Booked bottle service at Rum Jungle - Again is it worthwhile or should I cancel?

I know that Body English and Pure keep coming up from forum to forum as the HOT clubs to be at, but we also dont want to spend a fortune with the bottles. We also don't really want to listen to top 40 or R&B/Hip Hop either if we can avoid it. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Georgio

Thursday: hit up Soul Kitchen @ Woody's Bar, it's a local bar off the strip. Great underground house music, all local crowd, no dress code, no bottle service, just good music and down to earth people. Or Teatro @ MGM, commerical house and progressive.

Friday: ICE is a good choice. Bottle service is well worth it.

Saturday: Top 40's/R&B is all you going to hear at Rum Jungle. They might throwing house tracks here and there, but mostly rap and top 40 stuff. You can check out Tabu @ MGM, euro house music. They'll throw in top 40 songs here and there just to keep everyone happy.

Hello gang,

my name is Georgio from Toronto and a bunch of friends and I decided to have some fun in Vegas this coming weekend Sept 8-11. However we are kind of at a loss as to where to go to hear some killer house tunes, be around a good ratio of beautiful & friendly ladies, and not have major hassles with line ups/bouncers. We are 7 in total, in our late twenties- early thirties and and want to have a memorable time.

We have so far called the following places but are clueless if we made the right choices.

Thursday - still left open - not sure where to go so please let me know whats hot

Friday - Booked ottle service at Club Ice - Is bottle service worth it or should we go for front of line passes ? - we are more of a drinking crowd to be honest

Saturday - Booked bottle service at Rum Jungle - Again is it worthwhile or should I cancel?

I know that Body English and Pure keep coming up from forum to forum as the HOT clubs to be at, but we also dont want to spend a fortune with the bottles. We also don't really want to listen to top 40 or R&B/Hip Hop either if we can avoid it. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Georgio

Yes - thurs n Sat Teatro @ MGM. Digital Boy, amazing music

Ice - need a good host to line pass 7, some cant do 7.

Rum Jungle - there are better options out there.

Understand, a lot of the top venues do mashup (mix it up) ... so sometimes hard to hear pure house.

Yes - thurs n Sat Teatro @ MGM. Digital Boy, amazing music

Ice - need a good host to line pass 7, some cant do 7.

Rum Jungle - there are better options out there.

Understand, a lot of the top venues do mashup (mix it up) ... so sometimes hard to hear pure house.

Thanks for the help gang. I appreciate it.

Sounds like Teatro on Thursday and Ice on Friday are consistent options. 2 down at least.

Rum jungle will most likely be taken off the list, but still kind of hazy as to where to go.

I have also been reading that Drais is pretty good as well. Will we need passes there or can we just bounce over after 3am?

G

Thursday: hit up Soul Kitchen @ Woody's Bar, it's a local bar off the strip. Great underground house music, all local crowd, no dress code, no bottle service, just good music and down to earth people. Or Teatro @ MGM, commerical house and progressive.

Friday: ICE is a good choice. Bottle service is well worth it.

Saturday: Top 40's/R&B is all you going to hear at Rum Jungle. They might throwing house tracks here and there, but mostly rap and top 40 stuff. You can check out Tabu @ MGM, euro house music. They'll throw in top 40 songs here and there just to keep everyone happy.

Thanks Vegas,

in regards to the bottle service at ICE, are the tables on the outskirts of the dance floor, or are they raised up in another section? Also what kind of prices can we expect when the final bill comes. Im guessing about $300/bottle + Tips?

Thanks

G

Thanks Vegas,

in regards to the bottle service at ICE, are the tables on the outskirts of the dance floor, or are they raised up in another section? Also what kind of prices can we expect when the final bill comes. Im guessing about $300/bottle + Tips?

Thanks

G

I have good friends that works there, they might get you a good deal on 2 or more bottles service. And it is a lot cheaper on fridays then saturday. The tables are located on the dance floor and around on a stage where you can overlook the dance floor in the main arena. Last time my friends with group of 6 people got offered $400 for 2 bottles. I don't know if they still can do that. PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Hi Everyone!

First a couple of personal comments.

For the average clubgoer that receives maybe a handful of party invites per week its hard to determine, just from the invite alone, really which party is worth going to or not. Promoters are notorious in LA for being untruthful and telling you their horrible party is the best thing since sliced bread.

-Lalate

Hi Everyone!

First a couple of personal comments.

For the average clubgoer that receives maybe a handful of party invites per week its hard to determine, just from the invite alone, really which party is worth going to or not. Promoters are notorious in LA for being untruthful and telling you their horrible party is the best thing since sliced bread.

-Lalate

It all depends on what kind of music you are into (if that's a factor), which night, what kind of crowd, age range, and dress code.

Right now I think Tabu and Studio 54 are on point with good music and atmosphere. Pure is very nice as in terms of club design and decoration, but as far as the music, atmosphere and the vibe, I personally don't like it. I

f you like that strip view, then go to VooDoo lounge at Rio. It's got a great view of the entire strip on 50 and 51 floor.

ICE is a great club to go to for world famous DJs for electronica music. They do have a hip-hop/rock & 80's room but they main focus on the dance music, which is great, because they are only club that is supporting that kind of music right now.

La Bete is just another high class club like the Light and Body English. Drais is still the best afterhours club, playing house and progressive music until 8 or 9 in the morning.

Rain is an offical MTV club in Vegas, so you can expect what kind of crowd will be there. The club is nice, music...top 40's stuff, atmopshere, nothing to really brag about.

I hope this helps.