Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9 Saturdays Sept. 10th VIP Card Giveaway.

first off you know i meant studio 9 second off a lot of your pictures had basically the whole staff or anyone that works at Deko in them Joe Armenio Binoy Adrienne Kosta Hani should i go on? but i wasnt bashing just making an observation like you .....

And if i was so simple minded perhaps i would have been able to read your incoherant fucking typing because besides your sentence structure being somewhere in the third grade range your spelling tends to tell me English is definately not a second or even third language.

I find it hilarious that you thought you were going to say something about a place around the block from Deko and put the disclaimer " Oh i am not bashing " and get upset when people come back at you for that i think you prob have the simplest mind of all...........

Peace

kosta does not work at Deko.....he works at S4.........but I do believe one of the owners names at Deko is Kosta.......not the same person.........and all the other people u mentioned worked at Tempts for the summer, so wouldn't they be in the pictures?????........

No I am not trying to get involved, just wanted to point that out to you.......

Also if I may point out to everyone since I am probably the only innocent bystander here that has nothing to do with any clubs whatsoever.................

To the people defending S9 - do you really think he(chilfactor) said anything that wrong........he used the word "Flaws" in his first post and IMO that is not bashing, he also said "every club has flaws......."

my point here is.........if you can't take constructive critisism(sp) then maybe you should not be in the promoting business!!!!! And besides...........if your party is as great as you all say it is, then you should not need to get all worked up over the BS anymore!!!!!

One more thing to candygirl.........please don't ever put JP over Denny.........Denny is the man.......JP is not what he use to be anymore(thats the word on the street)

Have a nice day all!!!!!!

Bottom line here is that there are enough people in the surrounding areas to fill all of the clubs mentioned, its just a matter of preference, it's what you like!!! I hope every club does well and is packed and everyone makes money, and all of the people who attend have fun, no matter where they go. I dont understand why anyone bashes anywhere, If you dont like a place dont go, there are other places you can go!!!!

Bottom line here is that there are enough people in the surrounding areas to fill all of the clubs mentioned, its just a matter of preference, it's what you like!!! I hope every club does well and is packed and everyone makes money, and all of the people who attend have fun, no matter where they go. I dont understand why anyone bashes anywhere, If you dont like a place dont go, there are other places you can go!!!!

Poorbilly's 1996-2000....U Love it!

kosta does not work at Deko.....he works at S4.........but I do believe one of the owners names at Deko is Kosta.......not the same person.........and all the other people u mentioned worked at Tempts for the summer, so wouldn't they be in the pictures?????........

No I am not trying to get involved, just wanted to point that out to you.......

Also if I may point out to everyone since I am probably the only innocent bystander here that has nothing to do with any clubs whatsoever.................

To the people defending S9 - do you really think he(chilfactor) said anything that wrong........he used the word "Flaws" in his first post and IMO that is not bashing, he also said "every club has flaws......."

my point here is.........if you can't take constructive critisism(sp) then maybe you should not be in the promoting business!!!!! And besides...........if your party is as great as you all say it is, then you should not need to get all worked up over the BS anymore!!!!!

One more thing to candygirl.........please don't ever put JP over Denny.........Denny is the man.......JP is not what he use to be anymore(thats the word on the street)

Have a nice day all!!!!!!

Not that Kosta i know he works at STudio 4 Kosta the owner of Deko all those other people you are right i guess did work at Temps for the summer but i do think there are a lot of other poeple that worked at Temps that the pictures are inexplicably missing again i said slanted towards a deko perspective.

Finally i have nothing to do with Studio 9 dont promote for them dont want to promote for them or anyone else either

and you are right about constructive criticism thats a double edged sword if you give it be prepared to get it back but criticism from a rival tends to be given not to help the place out but to mock it especially if he is doing with an agenda .....no?

Exactly! Don't like a place don't go. I love Club Abyss, but when they changed to 18 and over, I stopped going although back in May I admit I did attend a freestyle party. As for Studio 9, I think the place looks sharp, the friday night happy hour is pretty cool, dollar drafts free buffet. I haven't been on a Saturday night since this place opened, looking to go this Saturday and see for myself how it is.

We need to have a PB reunion party somewhere....

Father Mike

Johnny Vegas

Bill John

Dana

Kim P.

Eddie Curtis

Regan

Troy

Beast

Rick

Davis G.

oh and the list goes on........

Poorbillys has offically closed it's doors? What will become of the place now? I think we should also have a HB reunion as well. It would be great to have the reunion at the Starland Ballroom.

Poorbillys has offically closed it's doors? What will become of the place now? I think we should also have a HB reunion as well. It would be great to have the reunion at the Starland Ballroom.

I work at Starland and I tried to make that happen, but no promoter wanted any part of it, and it became a big problem so we didnt do it, its a shame cuz it would be a rediculous party!!!!

Gary, we should make it happen, gimme a call lets put it together, our way like back in the day!!!!

I work at Starland and I tried to make that happen, but no promoter wanted any part of it, and it became a big problem so we didnt do it, its a shame cuz it would be a rediculous party!!!!

Gary, we should make it happen, gimme a call lets put it together, our way like back in the day!!!!

Oh yeah, can you get two comps for the Clutch show?

Anyhow do you def have to have promoters for a HB reunion party to work?

first off you know i meant studio 9 second off a lot of your pictures had basically the whole staff or anyone that works at Deko in them Joe Armenio Binoy Adrienne Kosta Hani should i go on? but i wasnt bashing just making an observation like you .....

And if i was so simple minded perhaps i would have been able to read your incoherant fucking typing because besides your sentence structure being somewhere in the third grade range your spelling tends to tell me English is definately not a second or even third language.

I find it hilarious that you thought you were going to say something about a place around the block from Deko and put the disclaimer " Oh i am not bashing " and get upset when people come back at you for that i think you prob have the simplest mind of all...........

Peace

r u serious,loll.... is that incoherant enuff 4 u bro

hey just incase u 4got....this is a board to post on, not school

and trust me im sure i have a lot more education then you do.

i'm also far from upset when people come back at me...the real problem here is that you guys can't handle the truth so you know its going to hurt.

now just as stiffler said lets grow up ,because i do sound like a high school kid here bs'n on this garbage place.....

continue to reply to me if you want,because it will be a waste of your time

enjoy

just incase if you wanted to know deko lounge grand opening on sept. 17th

come join us,lol

Oh yeah, can you get two comps for the Clutch show?

Anyhow do you def have to have promoters for a HB reunion party to work?

Dont really need them but the owner wouldn't wanna do it unless the guys from djais were gonna be a part of it, promoters, dj's etc, its a respect thing and a business decision he made.

r u serious,loll.... is that incoherant enuff 4 u bro

hey just incase u 4got....this is a board to post on, not school

and trust me im sure i have a lot more education then you do.

i'm also far from upset when people come back at me...the real problem here is that you guys can't handle the truth so you know its going to hurt.

now just as stiffler said lets grow up ,because i do sound like a high school kid here bs'n on this garbage place.....

continue to reply to me if you want,because it will be a waste of your time

enjoy

just incase if you wanted to know deko lounge grand opening on sept. 17th

come join us,lol

bro i dont give a shit about studio 9 and i know i dont give a shit about Deko and no thanks on the invitation you guys keep re inventing nightlife down there and take some pictures for us all

Peace Einstein

Not that Kosta i know he works at STudio 4 Kosta the owner of Deko all those other people you are right i guess did work at Temps for the summer but i do think there are a lot of other poeple that worked at Temps that the pictures are inexplicably missing again i said slanted towards a deko perspective.

Finally i have nothing to do with Studio 9 dont promote for them dont want to promote for them or anyone else either

and you are right about constructive criticism thats a double edged sword if you give it be prepared to get it back but criticism from a rival tends to be given not to help the place out but to mock it especially if he is doing with an agenda .....no?

Your right...........I have nothing to do with any of this ,just sometimes when I read things I just can't comprehend peoples comebacks............so I get involved.........and just so you know my whole post wasn't directed towards you(just the first paragraph I think)......the rest was in general

Your right...........I have nothing to do with any of this ,just sometimes when I read things I just can't comprehend peoples comebacks............so I get involved.........and just so you know my whole post wasn't directed towards you(just the first paragraph I think)......the rest was in general

No worries ;)