Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra Ny ?

bjsil

noooo say it isnt so! i just bought my tix! uggh!!!!!!! I e-mailed ULTRA NY and asked them the same question. They said beer and wine will be sold. I guess we are stuck now. Thanks anyway!

It's cool actually. Those young girls love to smoke pole.

if its like the summerstage events or the pvd one a couple of weeks ago in that same location there will be beer, wine and megalines at the port-a-johns. what i want to know is where they are going to fit the "3 arenas" mentioned in the press release. the space seems barely big enough for the one stage already there.

if its like the summerstage events or the pvd one a couple of weeks ago in that same location there will be beer, wine and megalines at the port-a-johns. what i want to know is where they are going to fit the "3 arenas" mentioned in the press release. the space seems barely big enough for the one stage already there.

The press release also says where it will be.

One of the arena's will be near the port-a-pots, there will be so many people waiting around to piss and do bumps they figured throw a Dj over that bitch. Since the theme of the area will be shit, piss and discomfort, they will have boris there all 6 hours!

One of the arena's will be near the port-a-pots, there will be so many people waiting around to piss and do bumps they figured throw a Dj over that bitch. Since the theme of the area will be shit, piss and discomfort, they will have boris there all 6 hours!

:rofl: :rofl:

They should invest more money and bring some good dj's. Paul oakenfolf is over rated. Erick morillo, tenaglia, Boris, they're good but I see them all the time at crobar or spirit, Ultra w/out tiesto pvd armin ferry what kind of ghetto ultra is that. Ticket price should be $30 not freaking $50, $60.

They should invest more money and bring some good dj's. Paul oakenfolf is over rated. Erick morillo, tenaglia, Boris, they're good but I see them all the time at crobar or spirit, Ultra w/out tiesto pvd armin ferry what kind of ghetto ultra is that. Ticket price should be $30 not freaking $50, $60.

Yeah, what's a party without Tiesto and PVD...

Just wondering the Flyer says Chem Bro Live and Mylo Live, the rest of the DJs don't. Is it definitely confirmed that Oakenfold will be here?? Didn't see any info in Oakenfold's website. And I thought it is very un usual for him to be here in Sept. But there is a possibility.

Here Is the Ultra website

http://www.ultranewyork.com/index.php?refcd=crobaremail

I agree, i also think the ticket prices should be a bit lower.