Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEDD PATTERSON@cielo sat 9/10 for the "VIBAL" party

I haven't seen Ted in forever. Sorry I didn't make it out to Love last week Gabe, but the night of partying, then to Disco, then straight to work just killed me by the time I was done.

I'll prolly be in the city anyways so I think I might stop by for a bit. I know Ron has been getting on my case as well LoL

I went to citysearch.com (I know, not the best reference out there) but every review was saying how rude the staff was, how small the space is and how hard it is to get inside the "velvet ropes" on the weekends. Is this still holding true? How does this place rate on the Kinsey scale? ie, how str8 is it? I don't mind str8 I just don't want a bunch of ditzy blondes and macho jerks ruining the night.

No worries about Cielo...it is a tad difficult to get into, so just be patient. Buying presale tickets, when available, also helps. As far as the crowd, it's a music-oriented crowd, not much of the big-club frequenting guidos and bimbos. But the soundsystem is dead on, the vibe is kickin, and the lightshow is sick how it is worked to the beats of the music. :hat:

I went to citysearch.com (I know, not the best reference out there) but every review was saying how rude the staff was, how small the space is and how hard it is to get inside the "velvet ropes" on the weekends. Is this still holding true? How does this place rate on the Kinsey scale? ie, how str8 is it? I don't mind str8 I just don't want a bunch of ditzy blondes and macho jerks ruining the night.

Get there early. Try to bring a girl or something, cuz yes it does help. If you come with a bunch of friends who are guys, go in seperate groups. It really isn't hard to get into, but if you walk up to the door with 5 guys, I mean you can't blame them honestly. It is in the meatpacking district afterall.

yo computer jockey check it out man you wont be dissapointed. Take it from music heads that cielo is the place to be. Very mix crowd with less on the guidos and the guidettes that love them, thats what crobar is for. See ya there myself around 11ish. Let him take you on the journey thats all im gonna say. And cmon afa the actual "dancefloor" is a bit small but that never stops anyone from getting down. The whole club is the dancefloor.