Heads Should ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:type: get to work skippy.

Quotes by Nomembername:

ood idea on your part in deciding to not come back with anything since I already made you look like a fool in my last 2 posts

way to fuck up your own thread you fucking fag

ahahaha....you fucking Mo Mo...speak when spoken to you fag. If you had any type of "clue", you would know that the title I have is actually geared towards someone else on here. I don't do drugs nor do I need to when I'm out listening to JP. HIS MUSIC IS MY DRUG!!!

STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!!! :werd:

NOMEMBERNAME .......u did say those things one of the posts were to me actually and i am gay and yeah i took offense to it,but im ovah it now.ive never met you before Nomembername,but i do believe you arn't as ignorant and Homophobic as u potrayed yourself in those posts.I do think you have been hanging with the JP crowd a little too long though and i would love to meet up with u to see what your really about if youd be willing to come see Junya one night.heck ill even send u a pic of myself u seem to like that or is that just from the Girls? :)

Quotes by Nomembername:

ood idea on your part in deciding to not come back with anything since I already made you look like a fool in my last 2 posts

ahahaha....you fucking Mo Mo...speak when spoken to you fag. If you had any type of "clue", you would know that the title I have is actually geared towards someone else on here. I don't do drugs nor do I need to when I'm out listening to JP. HIS MUSIC IS MY DRUG!!!

Links?

Quotes by Nomembername:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm a funny nigga!

Oh wait, now I'm a racist as well as a homophob :blown:

Its a singles dance at the local Elks Lodge...

CJ is running a meetup, djs are TBA, playing old school house from the early 90;s.. Free coffee and donuts... its like an AA meeting with Music.

Location and Time???

Bro I have track i have to finish with my boy Calegari from NJ, we've got so much work, i'll stay home and catch up.

Thanx anyway.