Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Week 3 Fantasy questions...

oldtimer

sorry bro, but you got to be kidding me

droughns isnt even starting and will split time with willie green and burress just got signed a week ago. doesnt matter that james and bennett are playing good defenses....fact of the matter is both players are huge risks versus james and bennett who are good plays regardless of who they start against

think about it....would you start pujols if he were facing roger? fuck yeah you would because its albert pujols

yeah i said i didnt wanna get too crazy with james.. so i went with himi just have a weird feling about bennett.. plus im a plax fan.. ahh i dont know decisions decisions... im probably just gonna go with bennett...

btw djjon.. droughns is starting week 1 vs. cincinnati.. suggs has an ankle sprain and green.. he's backup.. ;) but it's a committee nonetheless so thats why im gonna stick with james...

Droughns will start on Sunday and is number one on the depth chart at RB for Cleveland right now. William Green is the backup and Lee Suggs has a high ankle sprain so he's third on the depth chart by default due to his injury.

I would def. start E. James over Droughns though for obvious reasons :D

I would also start Drew Bennett over Plaxico Burress (due to one key point that he's still very unfamiliar with the offense he's running in)

Droughns will start on Sunday and is number one on the depth chart at RB for Cleveland right now. William Green is the backup and Lee Suggs has a high ankle sprain so he's third on the depth chart by default due to his injury.

I would def. start E. James over Droughns though for obvious reasons :D

I would also start Drew Bennett over Plaxico Burress (due to one key point that he's still very unfamiliar with the offense he's running in)

I'm pretty much fucked for week 1 when it comes to my 3rd RB situation...

I had Cedric Benson and we all know about his situation. I have to wait until he takes over the starter roll in Cleveland. So my next choice is between Green and Shipp. It looks like JJ Arington is going to be starting over Shipp so I think I might go with Green since they might split the reps.

I'm pretty much fucked for week 1 when it comes to my 3rd RB situation...

I had Cedric Benson and we all know about his situation. I have to wait until he takes over the starter roll in Cleveland. So my next choice is between Green and Shipp. It looks like JJ Arington is going to be starting over Shipp so I think I might go with Green since they might split the reps.

lol...I got Green and Shipp as my backups in my money league too. My backs right now in that league are Tiki and Dunn which I desperately need help with. I just pulled off a trade though with Chad Johnson, Hines Ward, and Brian Griese for Rudy Johnson, Aaron Brooks, and Brandon Stokley. I know I gave up two good receivers, but I still have Moss, Bennett, Chambers, Lee Evans, and now Stokley....I think I'm getting the better of this deal

anyway, I had old info on Willie Green....didnt realize Droughns is starting. Still though, splitting touches always drives down stats. Just ask Duce Staley

lol...I got Green and Shipp as my backups in my money league too. My backs right now in that league are Tiki and Dunn which I desperately need help with. I just pulled off a trade though with Chad Johnson, Hines Ward, and Brian Griese for Rudy Johnson, Aaron Brooks, and Brandon Stokley. I know I gave up two good receivers, but I still have Moss, Bennett, Chambers, Lee Evans, and now Stokley....I think I'm getting the better of this deal

anyway, I had old info on Willie Green....didnt realize Droughns is starting. Still though, splitting touches always drives down stats. Just ask Duce Staley

chad johnson for rudy johnson works better on your end...

brian griese for aaron brooks works better on your end..

hines ward for brandon stokley is about even.. maybe the other guy got the better end of it but whatever.. stokley isnt a scrub..

• 2 weeks later...

need to start 3 wr's...

steve smith, plaxico burress, ashlee lelie, rod smith, drew bennett..

im thinking drew bennett and steve smith are definites..

and what does everybody think of this..

in my list draft money league i have vick, favre and eli manning... vick and favre are horrible options this week.. im going with eli.. am i crazy???

Just keep an eye out with Bennett. He's questionable for Sunday's game with a bruised heel although they think he will practice and be ok. I have him also and he's been disappointing so far. Was hoping he'd have a great season being McNair's #1 go to guy. Hopefully he can turn it around.

Well you were at the Giants game on Monday and you could see that Burress is def Manning's #1 target so I might go with him. Not sure how the other two guys are doing.

Just realized that in a couple of weeks both my starting and backup QB have a buy the same week....that sucks!

Just keep an eye out with Bennett. He's questionable for Sunday's game with a bruised heel although they think he will practice and be ok. I have him also and he's been disappointing so far. Was hoping he'd have a great season being McNair's #1 go to guy. Hopefully he can turn it around.

Well you were at the Giants game on Monday and you could see that Burress is def Manning's #1 target so I might go with him. Not sure how the other two guys are doing.

Just realized that in a couple of weeks both my starting and backup QB have a buy the same week....that sucks!

you can probably pick up frerotte or dilfer in most leagues still.. they've both been going off.. so you can add em for a week... i think im gonna go with plax.. bennett hasnt shown anything yet this year really.. for the 3rd it's a tossup between rod smith and lelie...