Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Morillo .... lmfao

if i could post a smiley it would be a WINK WINK smiley, bc i think i know whos behind this too!!!!!!!!!!!!

then maybe a smily waving hello, then a few cats, then maybe one of one smilies petting the other smiley, then a few more cats, then a few smilies of donyell doing laundry or something

you get the point

LONG LIVE SALSA AND DISCO MUSIC!!!!!!!!

salsa dancing and Jesus in the disco Dahncing lights

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok, I look at them as war wounds.

Builds character

good thing they got rid of those reputations...you would've had pile of red boxes and mess of nasty comments wih fake sigs

my personal fav : Shut your trap...u dont know shit...keep eating black cock you filthy whore - fkorne

good thing they got rid of those reputations...you would've had pile of red boxes and mess of nasty comments wih fake sigs

my personal fav : Shut your trap...u dont know shit...keep eating black cock you filthy whore - fkorne

the rep points are a great option.

The best thing about them and Im not sure if anyone noticed this was there must have been a computer glitch on this site and it listed exactly WHO is leaving them for you.... OOPSIES.

That was probably the best kind of glitch imaginable. It happened on another site as well that I am on not too long ago.

having the pleasure of knowing who had left certain comments for me after months and months of guessing. The truth always does come out :biggrin:

hollarina bishes I SEEE YOUUUUUU!!!! :kiss2::laugh:

I like pm's better. the uncowardly way to rep point :aright:

the rep points are a great option.

The best thing about them and Im not sure if anyone noticed this was there must have been a computer glitch on this site and it listed exactly WHO is leaving them for you.... OOPSIES.

That was probably the best kind of glitch imaginable. It happened on another site as well that I am on not too long ago.

having the pleasure of knowing who had left certain comments for me after months and months of guessing. The truth always does come out :biggrin:

hollarina bishes I SEEE YOUUUUUU!!!! :kiss2::laugh:

I like pm's better. the uncowardly way to rep point :aright:

shut up!!!! no way!!! OOOPS!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I had no clue but it would've have been nice to know...I miss my mountain of green boxes, oh well

• 3 months later...