Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn all westchester people...... add input

mkutlass

Attn all westchester peeps

hi, i'm curious, what would it take to keep u in westchester on a friday nite or u r just going to go to the city regardless??? Lookin to do a party in westchester........ please add your input thanks mikey

if you have a good dj thats not going to play that ktu crap all night

they have a pretty tight friday nite party in new rochelle at this place called sterling formly known as deep and rush. u need a good promotional aspect and you would need to bring in some good people up to westchester. no ktu, poppy crap and u cant turn ur place into a teen night....thts probably the downfall of all the clubs in westchester

yeah its 18+, if ur lookin for 21 plus the city or even white plains but white plains is juss bars and there is a place called PURE which is 21 plus but thts on saturday nights
white plains bar scene sucks i was going to thirsty turtle ever weekend but i done with that place

do u think a club could get 500 house heads in 1 place in westchester??

are you from westchester..

palladium used to do a thousand easily every week when my partner and

A-luv and them ran the party..

and DEEP on thursday nights was one of the best parties running for a long ass time....frankie maggs and angelo fecchie (sp) (love music) ...

westchester parties always have the hottest girls ........

we used to troop it from queens to go to parties in new rochelle all the time..

but IMO that is the farthest you will get people to travel, and focus your promotion on Bronx and queens (whitestone, bayside and inner long island) as opposed to manhattan, noone will go there really from the city, or BK and Staten.

but also would be smart to do 18 and over since you have a lot of colleges in the area ...PACE, IONA and a few others I can't think of.

you'll make more money that way off the kids that dont really have the money to travel and go out in the city..

i spin the sterling party on weds and fridays its been really good actually, for 21+ if your trying to do a straight house party it wont work, westchester doesnt have enuff house heads, alot of westchester ppl go to the city but most of the time they wouldnt even know what dj was playing.......most ppl in westchester would rather go to a bar then a big club in the city and thats the way it is here, most kids around here dont grow up wanting to go to clubs they wanna get into bars just because there is no clubs around here...... if u look at nj and li and nyc there;s tons of clubs round here there's just bars so when kids hit 18,21 there looking to go to the bars they have heard about not the clubs cuz there isnt any + if u live in southern westchester its just as far to get to manhatten as it is white plains.......pearl is reopening soon from what i was told 2months maybe....... couple of new bars in white plains opening but thats about it...... hit me up if your really look into this

are you from westchester..

palladium used to do a thousand easily every week when my partner and

A-luv and them ran the party..

and DEEP on thursday nights was one of the best parties running for a long ass time....frankie maggs and angelo fecchie (sp) (love music) ...

westchester parties always have the hottest girls ........

we used to troop it from queens to go to parties in new rochelle all the time..

but IMO that is the farthest you will get people to travel, and focus your promotion on Bronx and queens (whitestone, bayside and inner long island) as opposed to manhattan, noone will go there really from the city, or BK and Staten.

but also would be smart to do 18 and over since you have a lot of colleges in the area ...PACE, IONA and a few others I can't think of.

you'll make more money that way off the kids that dont really have the money to travel and go out in the city..

if the party does well, i will be giving your buddy shawn ink a call...

if the party does well, i will be giving your buddy shawn ink a call...

well let me know ...I have a bunch of DJ's that work for me ..

and my partner was one of the big promoters up there from the old days ..

still has lots of connections and maybe we can help you out.

jonpaul