Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn all westchester people...... add input

mkutlass

are you from westchester..

palladium used to do a thousand easily every week when my partner and

A-luv and them ran the party..

and DEEP on thursday nights was one of the best parties running for a long ass time....frankie maggs and angelo fecchie (sp) (love music) ...

emmanon/pearl sucked, Deep(was absolute garbage), Razzous havent been there hear it sux too, the only really good club westchester had was PALLADIUM ...... and i SERIOUSLy hope they bring it back, when i was a teen back 4,5 years ago they used to throw the sickest teen nights there!! and when they changed the name to Arena it just crumbled from there.... but i just hope they reopen it i loved that place, i think it did more then 1,000 i would say about 2000 peepz there, but yeh when that place opens up and if it opens up again i will definitely b there since i live like few mins away from it.

arena/palladuim will never b opened in that location they were shut down due to zoning all the other bs was in fact that bs the underage shit.....basically new ro didnt want them there like most bars/clubs and they found a loop hole to shut them down, and dna is in queens not westchester.....

emmanon/pearl sucked, Deep(was absolute garbage), Razzous havent been there hear it sux too, the only really good club westchester had was PALLADIUM ...... and i SERIOUSLy hope they bring it back, when i was a teen back 4,5 years ago they used to throw the sickest teen nights there!! and when they changed the name to Arena it just crumbled from there.... but i just hope they reopen it i loved that place, i think it did more then 1,000 i would say about 2000 peepz there, but yeh when that place opens up and if it opens up again i will definitely b there since i live like few mins away from it.

DEEP GARBAGE....YOUR INSANE..

BACK IN LIEK 98, 99 OR SO ..THEY DID A THRUSDAY PARTY THERE THAT WAS THE BEST ..

INSANE AMOUNT OF GIRLS AND MUSIC WAS ALWAYS PUMPING..THEY HAD A SICK SYSTEM IN THERE.

I THINK DONE BY JOE LODI AND THEM ....AND THE GUYS FROM LOVE MUSIC.

ARENA was the shit, it was packed every single saturday wit people waiting outside to get in (rain or shine or snow)........all the hot girls were in that place, it was insane.....i wonder where all those people party at now?? i met mad cool ass people in that place.....as far as dna, ur rite it is in queens...sorry

palladuim - went in 2001 i think for a rave, the first time D:fuse ever spun in NYC .. shit was good and it was a great place to party ..

i think they had more then one rave there i heard people tellin me about other raves goin on in there, but newayz to get back to fastfast i havent been to Deep around 98,99 so i wouldnt really know how good it was, all i know is what i have seen 2,3 years ago which sucked, i mean the place is tiny as fuck, but to each his own i guess i prefer mega clubs, i guess it really depends on what kind of night it is, the thing i hate about westchester though is that its not as diverse as it used to b, too many of the same people guidos who think their the shyt and then theres the upscale and preppy crowd , just not my scene...

i think they had more then one rave there i heard people tellin me about other raves goin on in there, but newayz to get back to fastfast i havent been to Deep around 98,99 so i wouldnt really know how good it was, all i know is what i have seen 2,3 years ago which sucked, i mean the place is tiny as fuck, but to each his own i guess i prefer mega clubs, i guess it really depends on what kind of night it is, the thing i hate about westchester though is that its not as diverse as it used to b, too many of the same people guidos who think their the shyt and then theres the upscale and preppy crowd , just not my scene...

YEAH i WAS DEF TALKING WAY BACK THEN...it was a great place to party...but I heard it went downhill

what I always loved about westchester was the girls...always more then guys and all hot..

This really wasn't classified as a "westchester" club but Streets North or as many remember it....POLO'S, was the place to be in the mid-late 90's.

This was a club that people from westchester, Putnam, Rockland, the city and Conn. went to....unfortunately the building burned down recently but i will always have some great clubbin memories there......besides the fact that it did get ghetto in the end....that spot had the sickest vibe in it.

Danny Bones use to tear it up on thursday college nights.

Streets North......and yes there was a Streets in New Rochelle....owned by the same people.....Streets in New Ro was then Deep and is now Sterling.

YEAH i WAS DEF TALKING WAY BACK THEN...it was a great place to party...but I heard it went downhill

what I always loved about westchester was the girls...always more then guys and all hot..

fastfast u def right about the girls i live out here its all bars the clubs scene out is blah