Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has Classic Theme Parties Ruined Everything?

There is a way to play familar music w/o selling out and throwing the "ktu cotton candy" version (love that term lol). Most djs haven't figured it out though....

I was at Djais on Saturday night and Denny's set was rediculous, he definately has it all figured out. All summer I get spoiled, workin at Surf Club listening to Teo, K-Lo, Mendez, and Toro, all who have this figured out as well!!!!

I was at Djais on Saturday night and Denny's set was rediculous, he definately has it all figured out. All summer I get spoiled, workin at Surf Club listening to Teo, K-Lo, Mendez, and Toro, all who have this figured out as well!!!!

he def. knows how to do it... Mendez knows... the rest I have not heard play in a while.

there is a party in your pants and we are all invited...

do i get a VIP pass?

*snicker*

This invite is soley for the female species, in order to gain admittance, you must either....

A) Be a girl

B) Be sexy as hell

Comps, will be distributed based on sexiness and the will to please...

2 for 1 bottle specials, inquire within!

Thanks....

:rock:

This invite is soley for the female species, in order to gain admittance, you must either....

A) Be a girl

B) Be sexy as hell

Comps, will be distributed based on sexiness and the will to please...

2 for 1 bottle specials, inquire within!

Thanks....

:rock:

I didn't start this thread so you can promote the lack of traffic in your crotch.... start your own thread in the sex forum...

I didn't start this thread so you can promote the lack of traffic in your crotch.... start your own thread in the sex forum...

Thanks for your insight.... :jacked:

if I read jasonmarc correctly, part B could apply to males????

and BTW, Donna summers; still classics right?

Part B could perhaps apply to males, however, only part B would apply and admittance would not be granted......

and Donna summers has a few, 'I will go with you' Thunderpuss remix, i believe is in there...

Classic parties are weekly events, esp. this past summer. When the idea came out years ago it was fun, and a huge draw. Now it seems like a panic button for clubs to put asses in its buildings. In fact, its was the only "sure thing" for a club to draw on a theme night. Some of the djs that have played these events weren't even old enough to go out when the now classic tracks were originally played. In addition, so many people who don't go out as much use classics as the only excuse to hit clubs. Now Classic parties attendance keeps dwindling......... so whats next? anyone?

YES.......... classics r a dime a dozen now......... who cares most dj's don't buy any new records anyway.

Thanks for your insight.... :jacked:

Part B could perhaps apply to males, however, only part B would apply and admittance would not be granted......

and Donna summers has a few, 'I will go with you' Thunderpuss remix, i believe is in there...

Its "Donna Summer" NOT "Donna Summers" you damn NOOBZ!