Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate cars.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xlr8ted

So i'm on my way to work this morning listening to Howard Stern, and I hear some ratteling(sp)... then all of a sudden all the lights on my dashboard lightup like a xmas tree.... I come to a complete stop on a main road and punch my windshield.... I sit there for a minute and realize my phone is at home and dead b/c my charger is at Joe Mamas.. so I have to walk about 1/2 mile to a gas station to call AAA... I have the car towed to the garage where I have my service done, and he gives me a ride to work. He just called about 5 minutes ago, I need a new transmission... so this is gonna set me back like 1200.00 with service and whatnot... OH YES I AM FUCKIN PISSED TODAY!!!

.......and now I have a meeting @ 10-11....

Worst week ever.

:frust::punch::flame::pissy:

Its a maxima and only have 80000 miles.. this shouldnt have happened.. I maintain the car, oil change every 3000, had a tune up last year.. Bought the car with 50000 miles on it... got it for a steal, so i cant be too mad, just the worst timing ever for this to happen.