Clubplanet Nightlife Community

deko

moe03

It seems that Deko Lounge has finally put NJ back on the map for real House Music people who wish NJ had a more NY vibe club. Although I haven't been there yet (I think), it seems they're pulling out the big guns like Calderone to pack the place.

Who here has been to Deko? What do you think of the place overall? Is it impossible to get a gig there because they're booking big names even on a off-night?

Let me know.

Peace,

DJ Muni

DJ Schedule:

Celebrities Fri. Sept. 16th from 10PM-2AM

Fri. Sept. 23rd

Fri. Sept. 30th

not impossible to get a gig there . i mean might be rough for a all night spot because richie santana is the resident on saturdays . dunno what you are looking for .but as far as being impossible to get a spot there jus cuz we bring in big names is not a issue . getting an opening spot would be easier . pm BINOY he handles that. :biggrin: ... hope this helps

not impossible to get a gig there . i mean might be rough for a all night spot because richie santana is the resident on saturdays . dunno what you are looking for .but as far as being impossible to get a spot there jus cuz we bring in big names is not a issue . getting an opening spot would be easier . pm BINOY he handles that. :biggrin: ... hope this helps

can anyone get a opening night gig, or you at the very least have to be known in the clubs?

pm BINOY .... he can help you out ...dont have to be well known

I need a demo first. Have to play the right music and open properly. If your looking to go in there and play bomb after bomb, and cant mix, dont even bother sending the demo.

Worked very hard to keep the quality of music the way it is, have to keep it that way.

I need a demo first. Have to play the right music and open properly. If your looking to go in there and play bomb after bomb, and cant mix, dont even bother sending the demo.

Worked very hard to keep the quality of music the way it is, have to keep it that way.

u need to jus worry about what color tie ur gna wear on saturday night :drunk::drunk: ..... have u recieved my new demo :funny:

Can I open w/ the gti keys??? Ill put the place into a frenzy as I do the armenio shuffle/double fist pump combo in the booth...

rip it siiiiiiick

Thanks for the info, I think I am looking more for a bar atmosphere, if you know of anything in central jersey please let me know.

Thanks!