Clubplanet Nightlife Community

M. A. C.

cookie6

• 2 weeks later...
I was just joking :)

I never tried to bid on anything-I really do suck at ebay. I need someone to e-train me or something.

It's easy if you set a limit. It will autimatically outbid other bidders up to your set limit. so , say you set your limit at $50.00, but the last bid was, say $20.oo. You pay $20.01, and win the bid. But if the item were to go up to $50.00 you're good to get it, up to that set price. There's a link for this on the page where you set your bid. I win almost everything I bid on because of this nifty little setting. The only thing I can't help you with is that addictive need to bid on everything you see!:) Be wary of cheap designer stuff, if it's THAt cheap, it's probably a fake. Read reviews on Sellers, and only do business with sellers who are very reputable, (ranking is labeled next to their name).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It's easy if you set a limit. It will autimatically outbid other bidders up to your set limit. so , say you set your limit at $50.00, but the last bid was, say $20.oo. You pay $20.01, and win the bid. But if the item were to go up to $50.00 you're good to get it, up to that set price. There's a link for this on the page where you set your bid. I win almost everything I bid on because of this nifty little setting. The only thing I can't help you with is that addictive need to bid on everything you see!:) Be wary of cheap designer stuff, if it's THAt cheap, it's probably a fake. Read reviews on Sellers, and only do business with sellers who are very reputable, (ranking is labeled next to their name).

I just saw this! Thank you for the training tip! :)

Trish Mcevoy... Mac... Bobbi Brown... the rest suck shit and make some girls look like bozo... but for clubbing and getting "wild" urban decay makes any girl look dope when applied right...

256.jpg

I used to design makeup for a fashion company. We did prada, which far and away is the best IMO, but expect to pay like 118 for a bottle of cream.

We also did Stilla, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Burberry, and a bunch of others. But i've always like the look of Dior makeup on girls.