Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra Reviews!!!!!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ...im Amazed That People Thought It Was Great ....

What The Sound ..mmmm

The Music ..that's Why Mylo Left After 2 Songs ...he Got It Right ...what A Joke ...

And Seriously A Party In Central Party On Concrete ...whats The Point Of That...

Ultra Need To Go Back Too Miami And Do There Crap Parties With That Crap Crowd..

Er Tara Reid Was Out To 545 Am Listening Too Good Music The Night Before ...that's Probably Why She Looked Tired ...there Were Many A Dj In The Place As Well ...tara Keep Celebrating Life ...and There Was A Truly Good Nyc Dj Playing And Hes Not A Mega Name ...happy Bday As Well To Him

imma try to post a short clip a friend of mine recorded of Chemical Brothers and show thats what it was about.

No denying that the sound blew monkey ass no the main stage til they came on. I dont really know what the deal was, cuz I remember at one point during oakenfolds set, the sound went up for a few seconds really good and then the rest of it was distorted as shit. Low bass and just horrible. Timo seemed confused the whole time and it took mylo forever to set up.

I still want to see another ultra here in NYC or more events like this. It bites always having to travel down or across the country or even another country in general to check out events of this sort.

Heres to hopin they do it right and better next time :pint:

cottoncandy,anyone else from Ultra we know you check out this board ALL the time, evrryone on the NY scene does, why not post a responce, hey were sorry, something, then you wonder why the scene is bullshit here as compared to Europe. Thats why all the people who love the scene here go to ibiza, amsterdam, etc. they do things right