Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Metropolis review

sgtfury

got there early and left early..gonna stay longer tomorrow.

main room is big and reminds me of the old space. F'N GEORGE ALVARADO was seriously tearing sh*t up in the main room. I was impressed...it seems like all the djs in town all play the same crap and it was so refreshing to hear something different....progressiv/tribal..some tech and some trance...and not the same played out tunes played over and over.....

the different rooms of the club are cool, however, passage between them seemed like a mission..bathroom was really big...(never understood why a big club like space has such small bathrooms)

think i saw and said hello to Bling but i wasnt sure cuz it looked like he's gained weight.

overall...i think a club has finally come downtown to give the big boys a run for thier money.

It's funny cause it wasn't even our grand opening...lololol

Is that laughing all the way to the bank??

Without a doubt, it was one of the most incredible clubbing nights miami has ever seen and it didn't even take tiesto or pvd to do it, every single room packed full all night long, beautiful crowd having an awesome time

So whenever you doubters want to check it out, drop me a line... All your friends will be there, but just be careful cause we are already starting a list of "banned" people and im sure a few CPers will be on that list lol...

I want to thank the thousands and thousands of poeple who made it out on our first sneek preview night. Keep in mind our grand opening is still a few weeks away. And I also want to thank all the Metropolis staff for doing a great job and for all the hardwork that goes on behind the scenes.

Regards,

colby

miamiclubevents@aol.com

Colby Reese

METROPOLIS DOWNTOWN

Marketing & Promotions

950 NE 2nd AVENUE :: MIAMI :: 33132

main room is big and reminds me of the old space. F'N GEORGE ALVARADO was seriously tearing sh*t up in the main room. I was impressed...it seems like all the djs in town all play the same crap and it was so refreshing to hear something different....progressiv/tribal..some tech and some trance...and not the same played out tunes played over and over.....

the different rooms of the club are cool, however, passage between them seemed like a mission..bathroom was really big...(never understood why a big club like space has such small bathrooms)

think i saw and said hello to Bling but i wasnt sure cuz it looked like he's gained weight.

overall...i think a club has finally come downtown to give the big boys a run for thier money.

Hes probably sucking and swallowing more then often

Guest saleen351

colby, good seeing you at Amika a few weeks back, it's been a long time.

Good luck at Metro, I hope all clubs can do well, Miami really needs the jobs.

But i'm going to leave you with some quotes:

Rowdy Burns: Now go get your own car and we'll see how you do in a crowd.

Harry Hogge: Cole, you're wandering all over the track!

Cole Trickle: Yeah, well this son of a bitch (LP) just slammed into me.

Harry Hogge: No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he *rubbed* you. And rubbin, son, is racin'.

damn u said hi shit i was drunk.... either way wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaa