Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House Hunting

SlickSlider

how the fuck did u transport ur lego city??

I had to remove all the buildings from the base sections and pack them in boxes...

PICT0456.jpg

Seperate the base sections and wrap them in heavy plastic so I could darry them out sideways and put them on the U-Haul truck...

PICT0455.jpg

And then set it all back up and again and put the spires back on.

LegoBaby.jpg

PICT0476.jpg

PICT0481.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll give you a hint... :getdown::3some::spank:

slick... congrats!!! nice place man, love the patio view.. good luck

our brand new wood floors have been tainted by my friends live-in gf.. the bitch is always wearing high heels and she's been putting little dents in the floor the past 3 months every time she walks..:frust:

Damn that sucks. Your wood floors are/were impressive. Depending on how long I stay here (I want to resell and move to Port Saint Lucie once the value goes up again on this place...prices are rising faster in south Fl. than they are in Port St. Lucie), I am considering redoing the downstairs tile to wood flooring, and to be honest I'd love to do it upstairs too, but that's already getting into the high thousands.

I had to remove all the buildings from the base sections and pack them in boxes...

Seperate the base sections and wrap them in heavy plastic so I could darry them out sideways and put them on the U-Haul truck...

And then set it all back up and again and put the spires back on.

LegoBaby.jpg

are you wearing a jingle bell around your neck?

btw, you look good.. still on the diet?

Ummmm...diet? I've been hovering around 200-202 for the last few months (was 225 or so when you first met me), not trying hard enough to lose any more. But I started working out again and I'll be working out 3 nights a week and get myself in shape again. And among my new changes, I hope to be able to start eating healthier and stop missing meals and making up for it with bigger dinners (a diet killer).

Thanks!

imposter!

i'd be pretty pissed if i were you too....

yeah dude... bitch didnt chip in for bills yet used the dryer to dry each pair of pants, seperately... was always on the phone and the internet and/or watching tv.. with the language barrier i felt like i was talking to a bag of rocks.. but she's gone now and that's a beautiful thing.. [end vent/]

Ummmm...diet? I've been hovering around 200-202 for the last few months (was 225 or so when you first met me), not trying hard enough to lose any more. But I started working out again and I'll be working out 3 nights a week and get myself in shape again. And among my new changes, I hope to be able to start eating healthier and stop missing meals and making up for it with bigger dinners (a diet killer).

Thanks!

well keep it up sweetie :D

yeah dude... bitch didnt chip in for bills yet used the dryer to dry each pair of pants, seperately... was always on the phone and the internet and/or watching tv.. with the language barrier i felt like i was talking to a bag of rocks.. but she's gone now and that's a beautiful thing.. [end vent/]

did you bang her?

nah unfortunately she wasnt your average swedish exchange student.. she's iranian and 35.. i like iranians but not her..

Shes Iranian and she wore her shoes on your floor? That's fucked. If she's a Moslem, from my understanding based on Moslems I've known, it's part of their traditions/policies/religion/whatever to remove their shoes when entering a home.

i remember this one time the ground crew at my friends high school raked up every single leave on the block and made it into this huge pile.. i ended up driving through that pile with my car at a fast speed with the ground crew on-looking..lol all the leaves went over the place..lol

Ha hah, they must have hated you after that.