Clubplanet Nightlife Community

johnny vicious tracks

scotzo

well...it was more of this is a cool song great energy...but obviously they didnt know it....but as u know i play comercial places but do give them new stuff as well to increase awareness... so it pleases both types of crowds...plus if its new and they are not into it they can go grab a drink and make the bar $$$.

did the dancefloor stay packed or did it empty out? i'm curious

well...it was more of this is a cool song great energy...but obviously they didnt know it....but as u know i play comercial places but do give them new stuff as well to increase awareness... so it pleases both types of crowds...plus if its new and they are not into it they can go grab a drink and make the bar $$$.

rip it up prime!! love the attitude.... hope all is well...

did the dancefloor stay packed or did it empty out? i'm curious

well....i flip stuff pretty quick...so i play the beef of the songs and then move on...honestly i couldnt remember...at that point of the year i was playing 6 nights a week...just now am i finally relaxed...after a long summer...

sandman....yea man...shits been good...working hard as hell....found that you can please the masses and please the music enthusiasts as well....and keep the owners happy...

mikey trust me hard to keep everyone happy..and people who love to hear all house music is the minority.....

y not do ur party @ a small lounge that only hold about 100 people??? it will be busy and you will make $$$... open till 3am as well...let me know if ur interested...

Alot of records clear floors then become hits, believe it or not, back in the day "Gonna Make You Sweat" by C&C Music Factory cleared alot of dance floors until radio picked it up a month or two later, then well, u know what happened. I haven't heard the Superchumbo mixes yet, want to though I usually like his stuff. The Axwell mix does nothing for the record, so far Rogers Pulse Mix is my fav. It may take a while for a male vocal to catch, people haven't heard a good one since Byron Stingley's The Way Love Goes, or Duane Harden and AVH's You Don't Even Know Me. But it should catch on. As for DJ's playing or not playing it well that's up to them and their style. Personally, I feel the progressive stuff has been dead since 2000 and should hibernate another 2-3 years and re-invent itself and comeback. For now, TURN ON THE MUSIC & play HOUSE MUSIC ALL NITE LONG!

mikey trust me hard to keep everyone happy..and people who love to hear all house music is the minority.....

i really think that people r sick of hearing old or wack house music and rather listen to new hip hop, true u the truth if a dj is going to play old wack house music, i rather listen to hip hop.........

Richie, Teo, Denny, Peter Bailey, Etc.. The list goes on

Have been playin it for over 3-4 months.

You do know we do bus trips from NYC to deko atleast once a month right?

no, where is the pickup in the city....... that would work, then hit crobar or spirit after deko........ what's the deal???

no, where is the pickup in the city....... that would work, then hit crobar or spirit after deko........ what's the deal???

When I bring in NY Promoters to help the night out, I always book a bus for them. Not sure when the next one is.

Pickup is usually @ 9-9:30 at discoteque.

Why not just get a few friends and drive down. Then hit up the city afterwards. Only about 40 mins from NYC.

Not far of a drive.

Guest saleen351

Axwell's mix dropped at WMC, so I'm glad to see NJ clubbers are staying current, lol..

New debra cox mix from the freemasons... watch out, gonna be big...

Also a new mix of SOS band - take your time (do it right) is making it's rounds in UK.. dope focking choon...