Clubplanet Nightlife Community

johnny vicious tracks

scotzo

Can anyone tell me some of the track names that johhny vicious played at studio 9 on saturday setp 17th. I heard it live on ktu. Just cant remember how the songs went. Would appreciate any help.. All i remember is that one of the songs was a vocal with a male singer.

Can anyone tell me some of the track names that johhny vicious played at studio 9 on saturday setp 17th. I heard it live on ktu. Just cant remember how the songs went. Would appreciate any help.. All i remember is that one of the songs was a vocal with a male singer.

probably

roger s .......... "turn on the music"...... sick sick sick song

have u been there? probably not, it's a fun place and there r a ton of chicks......... http://www.poshultralounge.com/posh_ultra_lounge.htm click on posh tv assface........

what does your name stand for anyway?

To Long Island ? why the fuck would i want to hang out in Long Island its worse than hanging out in New Jersey for gods sake and last i checked it wasnt exactly around the block...??? hello ???

And again i really think you are learning impaired or something because i made the comment not to rip on the place but to find humor in the fact that you wont travel to Deko claiming its too far but you will travel to Long Island but once again that flew right over your head next time i will go slower for you ....

assface??? who talks like that .........

To Long Island ? why the fuck would i want to hang out in Long Island its worse than hanging out in New Jersey for gods sake and last i checked it wasnt exactly around the block...??? hello ???

And again i really think you are learning impaired or something because i made the comment not to rip on the place but to find humor in the fact that you wont travel to Deko claiming its too far but you will travel to Long Island but once again that flew right over your head next time i will go slower for you ....

assface??? who talks like that .........

big difference posh is open til 4 AM, that's why i go to posh and not deko........ clear enuff 4 u???

Its all about the Axwell Mix.

DOPENESS!!

Love The chumbo mix. fkin BOMB!

I think richie worked all em together. Sounded good. Kid played fkin jamz sat. He was in spain playin 2 clubs and stayed with chus & ceballos the whole 10 days so he got all kinds of weapons from that whole crew.

Love The chumbo mix. fkin BOMB!

I think richie worked all em together. Sounded good. Kid played fkin jamz sat. He was in spain playin 2 clubs and stayed with chus & ceballos the whole 10 days so he got all kinds of weapons from that whole crew.

Not feeling the either of Superchumbo mixes to much.

Im sure "someone" you know can do something with the Acca if you want it.

good job prime............ educated u people, how was the response from the crowd???
well...it was more of this is a cool song great energy...but obviously they didnt know it....but as u know i play comercial places but do give them new stuff as well to increase awareness... so it pleases both types of crowds...plus if its new and they are not into it they can go grab a drink and make the bar $$$.