Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunset SESSIONS 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Friday 10.7.05 w/ Jimmy T, Sebastian + more

jamesstratus

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly, you are floccinaucinihilipilificating! :finger:

How could you know if I was floccinaucinihilipilificating if you hadn't floccinaucinihilipilificated before yourself, you Sir, are the only floccinaucinihilipilificator here...go floccinaucinihilipilificate yourself! :biggrin:

BUMP!

Do they have Newcastle Brown Ale at Blue? I've never ordered it there before? :D

well buy me one tonight and you'll find out!

and I don't want to hear you have class in the morning because we all know no matter what time of the day you my friend definitely have no class!

anyways...tonight it will be off the hizzy...I assure you I will be droppin shit like never before...all geared up and ready with tracks for days...and I know somone else is right there with me...not only a double threat possible...but maybe triple hands on deck...hmmm I wonder.

and I don't want to hear you have class in the morning because we all know no matter what time of the day you my friend definitely have no class!

anyways...tonight it will be off the hizzy...I assure you I will be droppin shit like never before...all geared up and ready with tracks for days...and I know somone else is right there with me...not only a double threat possible...but maybe triple hands on deck...hmmm I wonder.

This shit is gonna get messssy! :D :D And I'm coming banging, right out the gate...so look out bitchess!

This shit is gonna get messssy! :D :D And I'm coming banging, right out the gate...so look out bitchess!

noice...hit em high...hit em low...bang bang bangin is the way to go.

Fock that bitch phill if he doesn't come I'll never eat another gyro as long as I live...ah who am I kidding...I love that shit too much...but I will break plates over his skull.

Now he has no excuse, His class got nixed!

Free drinks on Phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!