Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Booth (not boost) Phone for Djs

antifm

that shit is annoying. having to hold onto it. i guess its ideal when u mix records and dont want a heavy oversized headphone on ya (which they are, hate dj headphones). but it seems like a pain. you gotta put it down or lean to one side to hold it. meh

thats house ;op

really? i dont find headphones that uncomfortable, if anything, they get hot n steamy around the ears but thats all really.

its like those stick style headphones. fucking hate those things

and is it me or do only deephouse dj's use those. i have not seen any others use it besides them! seriously!

not at all , i love lolipop headphones and i play alot of other styles other than deep house. lolipops are an acquired taste but i do believe they promote flexiblity in the booth, not getting tangled, etc.

they are also for the djs who don't need to constantly check their headphones to mix, using the monitors instead. put it on beat and after the record is on beat i exclusively use the monitors. everyone is different and not evryone mixes the same.

as for the "phone" thing, those can be done with any old shcool telephone receiver, and just like we used to take the subway PA horns and use them as tweeter horns the telephone headphones came into being because not all jocks could afford "real" headphones back in the day, besides they look cool.

hardly any bass comes through them.

thats house ;op

really? i dont find headphones that uncomfortable, if anything, they get hot n steamy around the ears but thats all really.

I hate that, especially when your playing with someone else and sharing the headphones. Eric has to attach sponges to his headphones to stop the drip. :rofl:

I hate that, especially when your playing with someone else and sharing the headphones. Eric has to attach sponges to his headphones to stop the drip. :rofl:

if I know i'm going over a friends place to play or somewhere else to use someone elses shit, I always try to bring my own headphones.