Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do you.......?

clubber5524

Find all your music. Im not talkin about free download sites, I want to pay for my music but besides beatport and djdownloads.com, I really dont know where to shop and where to find out about all these new tracks being released. There is so much new music out there and for a music lover like myself (that has no industry connections) it is nearly impossible for me to find all these new tracks out there (i.e. alot of stuff posted in the sept tracks thread, etc.) Please help me out guys, im desperatley in need of ways to find new & good house, tribal, electro, tech. Thanks.

i get all my music from headpusher, cause he is the most resourceful person on this board, between him and dj deepspell, they have the entire house music industry on lockdown...

whatever clown. nice to see you have me on your mind

;)

fag

get your shots in when i havent even posted in DAYS.....

how bout you stop being a lil homo and come give me some of your "exclusive" gweeped MP3s at sully this friday... i'll make sure to play some of your low quality shit just for you kid ;) i'll even hook u up with some comps so you and your friends can save your money to buy more blank cd's

coward

i get all my music from headpusher, cause he is the most resourceful person on this board, between him and dj deepspell, they have the entire house music industry on lockdown...

Dude, this is why you SHOULD NOT be the moderator of this forum.

All she did was ask where to get some music and you start causing drama.

While i dont agree with Headpusher,Gotmilk and Smokesum to often, he's usually on point when he sticks to music.

Deepspell usually comes through with some quality posts as well.

You take stuff way to personal on here.

As for where to get music, try these.

DJ Download

Traxsourse

Track it down

Beat Port

MP3 to Burn

Audio Jelly

That should hook you up for alittle while.

whatever clown. nice to see you have me on your mind

;)

fag

get your shots in when i havent even posted in DAYS.....

how bout you stop being a lil homo and come give me some of your "exclusive" gweeped MP3s at sully this friday... i'll make sure to play some of your low quality shit just for you kid ;) i'll even hook u up with some comps so you and your friends can save your money to buy more blank cd's

coward

i think u mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck about buying cd's and burning mp3's. I download my mp3's proudly bitch, why dont u stick ur comps up ur ass I wouldnt go hear u at ur piece of shit venues for free.

i think u mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck about buying cd's and burning mp3's. I download my mp3's proudly bitch, why dont u stick ur comps up ur ass I wouldnt go hear u at ur piece of shit venues for free.

now Sullivan room is a piece of shit venue..

you are truly clueless when it comes to music..you are an embarrasment to this music board..please resign..

im sure if we get enough PMs to Dave, he will fire you

meh whatever im done with this chump. he feels the need to diss me when i havent even said a word to him in days and pretty much dont even know he exists. immature on my part to pay him mind. I apoligize for causin any drama.

good selection cosmicgate. beatport is the shit right now. has a crazy selection and a GREAT back catalouge for those vinyls u wish u bought and are now out of print!

Find all your music. Im not talkin about free download sites, I want to pay for my music but besides beatport and djdownloads.com, I really dont know where to shop and where to find out about all these new tracks being released. There is so much new music out there and for a music lover like myself (that has no industry connections) it is nearly impossible for me to find all these new tracks out there (i.e. alot of stuff posted in the sept tracks thread, etc.) Please help me out guys, im desperatley in need of ways to find new & good house, tribal, electro, tech. Thanks.

BRAVO to you and good luck on finding what your looking for. Needs more peeps who think and feel the way you do.