Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, my thoughts on FIDELITY and society have just gone awry

myrlin

I just saw a commericial for a new reality based show where they take couples to an island and there are 30 singles on the isalnd waiting to attempt to seduce them.

This has to be the absolute, most ridiculous show I have ever seen in my life. Im actually a bit nauscious.....WTF!!!! I thought the show where the bf/gf go out on a date with someone else was bad.....

If your are in a serious relationship, OMG, Its not even worth saying anymore...Disgusted I am...disgusted.

cwm21.gif

Its one thing when yur in it for the fun and you state that up front, its another when you SUPPOSE to be serious.....

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Hi there Myrlin.

Let me get this straight. You diss me left and right and then you wanna meet me ? LOL

I'm not confused. I'm just bored. When I get bored - I think of strange questions. smile.gif

Besides - Whatever happened to FREEDOM OF SPEECH ??? Isn't this a public forum where YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT ??? Any inner derranged thoughts you can think of ??

TO EVERYONE - stop bashing me. You're only doing that cause you don't understand me.

PEOPE FEAR WHAT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND

Why are you so threatened by difference in ideas/ opinions ?

I don't find many people who think like me. ...

I'm a sweet funny girl ...sometimes..

ANYWAYS - I had fun with this website. I'm done. I'm too old to be here anyways.

MERRY CHRISTMAS. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

p.s. - yeah that show = MEGA FCUKIN CHESSE FEST !!! And I thought Big Brother was bad !!

Take Care Myrlin . smile.gif

Originally posted by a12345:

PEOPE FEAR WHAT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND

I do not fear a damned thing about you. I appreciate freedom of speech, I appreciate honesty and God knows I appreciate different viewpoints.

If you ever read a post of mine, you would understand. You are a whirlwind with no desire to stay put. Evidence is the fact you say you are too old and leaving. Please girl, empathy and friendliness has been my downfall most of my life...;p

You can state whatever you like but only if you can BACK UP what you say. An opinion is yours when you have a reason for it, not just cause you felt like breathing air.

Our opinions and ideas are what make us unique, what seperates us from animals and what makes human life so valuable. However, most people can actaully back what they say with a reason, not silence, avoidance and silliness.

Good day to you.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

You know, Myrlin... I have no idea what the beef is with this girl but I have to give much respect to you because you always have such a way with words. I admire the way you always handle yourself on this board, with so much dignity. Truly, I do. smile.gif

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me

Originally posted by myrlin:

. You are a whirlwind with no desire to stay put.

HUH ? I'm a whirlwind ? Whirlwind ?

This is a public forum. I thought people can post WHATEVER they want and WHENEVER they want. ..Now I have to do a research paper on my RANDOM thoughts ? LOL

CAN I POST ANYTHING I WANT ON THIS FORUM ???

ANY CRAZY THOUGHT I HAVE OR CRAZY STORY I HAVE WITHOUT PEOPLE JUMPING ON ME ??

YEah - I also have another crazy story.

Do you know why I read sites like this ?

To see what my fuck buddy is up to.

I miss him and people write posts about him .

There you have it - THat's why I read a club site.

You don't have to believe me.

You can knock this post all you want.

It's cool..

Originally posted by a12345:

HUH ? I'm a whirlwind ? Whirlwind ?

CAN I POST ANYTHING I WANT ON THIS FORUM ???

ANY CRAZY THOUGHT I HAVE OR CRAZY STORY I HAVE WITHOUT PEOPLE JUMPING ON ME ??

YEah - I also have another crazy story.

Do you know why I read sites like this ?

To see what my fuck buddy is up to.

I miss him and people write posts about him .

There you have it - THat's why I read a club site.

You don't have to believe me.

You can knock this post all you want.

It's cool..

Interesting view. You went from one thing to another. Wonder if the same person even writes these posts. Glad to see someone who posted about some things speaks this way in posts.

Thank you for solidifying my case dear one.

Cheers!

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Hmm.. Fear? I really don't think so.. I don't know you (a12445) so I'm not gonna say anything mean or rude to you. But trust me, ppl here do not fear you or your wierd or unusual ideas. We're all intelligent ppl here, Claudio is def one of the nicest guys also.. It's just really interesting to see how some ppl's minds work. Yours is definitely a piece of work.

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

We're all intelligent ppl here, Claudio is def one of the nicest guys also.. It's just really interesting to see how some ppl's minds work. Yours is definitely a piece of work.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOT NICE

NOOOONNONNOONNOONNNNO ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

OK, i don't think my first one posted so let's try this again. My apologies if this is a repeat.

First, since this started as a post about that new show let me comment again on that. In line with what mysteriouss said, if you are one of 30 couples that goes on an island with "x" amount of hotties.... you don't want your relationship to work. 1 out of 100 couples would seriously do that to test the durability of their resolve.

Second, as for our fair-weather friend.... I was actually feeling bad for you, even a little concerned that you might be reaching out for some help, but when you mentioned that you really only came on this board to check up on your ex.... that's STALKING. Some scary shit. Sounds like you have even more serious problems than we all thought. Focus on #1 right now, get some help, and don't worry about checking up on your ex or what people on this board are saying. Wow....

------------------

house_music.gif