Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Movies with Club Scenes...

Matrix - i always wanted to listen to rock this way cwm28.gif

boys and girls - recent crappy movie my GF dragged me to (they have this sceen with soap bubbles coming down on the crowd.. and people actually wrestling in it -kinda like IBIZA sceen) pretty cool cwm41.gif

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

Java.gif

Bcem npuBET !

AOL AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

edge, i think you were talkin about Unlawful Entry right? that's the one where liotta stalks kurt and his wife. yea that one was off thehook, and Blade's club scene was outta control too. Go was another interesting one... especially the morning after. cwm25.gif

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

DID ANYONE FORGET ABOUT KIDS?????

COMEON THAT MOVIE IS CLASSIC!!!!!!!

WOOHOO

thank you for finally bringng that up. the threesome in the unisex bathroom at Tunnel is classic.

logan.

------------------

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

Opening club scene in The Hunger! Great scene.

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

Originally posted by mareluna:

Kick ass, Amazin Club scene-- in Bad Boys... who remembers that?? i think it was called club hell? unbelievable clubs.. hottest dancers on stage too.. cwm32.gif

OMG Totally agree!! I Love those scenes from Bad Boyz... All over SoBe, and yeh the name of the club was Club Hell, w dancers all over, hangin corpses!! hahaha that was pretty cool scene!

Also the movie Summer of Sam (S.o.S.)has some pretty phat club scenes, when they go to studio 54 I think.. dancin all over, people doin coke!! hahaha NYC in the 70's.. Great scenes!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Originally posted by MissDiva:

Party Monster - the Michael Alig one, its on video now @ Blockbuster

How was that movie? I read a book on micheal alig and i heard about the movie but i couldnt find it. Is it good?

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Originally posted by blueballs290:

anyone ever seen bodyshots?

Just recently watched that movie.. Definetly worth renting, but it weired me out at points..

------------------

However I do show some respect to few

This ecstacy has got me standin next to you

Gettin sentimental as fuck, spillin guts to you

We just met, but I think I'm in love with you..... Eminem

AIM: slimchezdy

chez@nyc.com

Originally posted by safitamace319:

edge, i think you were talkin about Unlawful Entry right? that's the one where liotta stalks kurt and his wife. yea that one was off thehook, and Blade's club scene was outta control too. Go was another interesting one... especially the morning after. cwm25.gif

Yeh, it was def unlawful entry, and that was a kickass club! And that song "everybody's freeeeeeee...to feel good ,feel good!" Loved that song when it came out.

------------------

house_music.gif