Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club w/headphones article...

clubbingirl

Personally, I like to feel bass in my chest. Wearing loud headphones for a long period of time is worse for your ears, and how are you going to talk to people, order drinks? Terrible idea....but at least people are having ideas :) A better idea would be soundproof the building, or get a different space.

I think this headphone idea would work out nicely in a venue that had a dance floor w/ the music and an outisde area where you can smoke a ciggie and have the headphones to hear the music. How many times i have had to go out for a quick breather or keep someone company while they smoke, but was a bit annoyed because the set was starting to pick up again! If i were the venue i would make sure to get a deposit and charge a small fee, eventually ware and tare will take its toll .. still i think it could work.

LOL, i dont think u came up w/the idea soley. i think it has been goign on when the raving scene was huge (?).

don't listen to him clubbingirl. Stymie did NOT come up with the idea. he's just pissed that myself and some of my close industry friends came up with it and were able to put it out on the market before he did

kid is known all around town for trying to steal people's ideas. he's even gone as far as to steal a good friend of mine, who happens to be a dj's entire record collection so he would have all of the hot new songs out

mark my words....by summer of '07 this phenomenon will be in over 75% of the clubs/lounges in Manhattan ;)

there was an article in the metro and it talked about a lounge/club in williamsburg having everyone wear headphones to alleviate the noise complaints from nieghbors.

your thoughts?

thats the worst shit ive ever heard :laugh: i wonder how you are suppose to communicate with the ho's :laugh: