Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone know when dj vibe is back??

clinton

you attempts at humor are losing their luster...

Your attemp to run a promotion company are just as good.

and I wasn't joking.. Have you talked to the agent ever? I'm sure if you left some info on a messege they have done some research on your company.. and from what I have seen, your pretty new at the whole game.. I know money talks, but I bet they seen those flyers and put your number on block..

Your attemp to run a promotion company are just as good.

and I wasn't joking.. Have you talked to the agent ever? I'm sure if you left some info on a messege they have done some research on your company.. and from what I have seen, your pretty new at the whole game.. I know money talks, but I bet they seen those flyers and put your number on block..

nope....still not funny.

i

date ?! I been meaning to check that place out and really would love to hear a great Dj on a great sound system

that place has a insane sound system ...

I heard DT there like 2 years ago, it was a gereat party..

I think Angel Moraes (sp) used to own it ..and now david morrales does or some shit..

i am pretty sure angel did the sound system there

def worth the trip

october 22 bro

and the 21st is mark farina

and the 22nd at aria is burridge too

went to porterhouse @ stereo last weekend.... had a fucking blast... check the reviews n pics... http://www.d j m a n o l o.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=002886

Thanks for the heads up man, I might just have to make it up there, sounds like all roads are now offically point north!!

Saw burridge last night @ opus 22 .. fucking sick character and the nicest guy, got to talk to him for a quick minute. the man was giving off great energy, its just to bad alot more people were staring than dancing, cause he was dropping some hotness!

Thanks for the heads up man, I might just have to make it up there, sounds like all roads are now offically point north!!

Saw burridge last night @ opus 22 .. fucking sick character and the nicest guy, got to talk to him for a quick minute. the man was giving off great energy, its just to bad alot more people were staring than dancing, cause he was dropping some hotness!

ill be up there that weekend so let me kno if yer going

that place has a insane sound system ...

I heard DT there like 2 years ago, it was a gereat party..

I think Angel Moraes (sp) used to own it ..and now david morrales does or some shit..

i am pretty sure angel did the sound system there

def worth the trip

Redid this sound system with David Morales over 3 yrs ago, he didthe original sound system but it has been changed and redesigned after his departure.

SBS www.systemsbyshorty.com

2003 SBS SystemsByShorty & Stereo nightclub Montreal.club world award nominee for worlds best sound system by club systems international magazine

2004 SBS SystemsByShorty & Stereo nightclub Montreal.club world award nominee by club systems international magazine

Redid this sound system with David Morales over 3 yrs ago, he didthe original sound system but it has been changed and redesigned after his departure.

SBS www.systemsbyshorty.com

2003 SBS SystemsByShorty & Stereo nightclub Montreal.club world award nominee for worlds best sound system by club systems international magazine

2004 SBS SystemsByShorty & Stereo nightclub Montreal.club world award nominee by club systems international magazine

good shit .....congrats

heard they have a sick lineup for columbus day