Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who the fuck are BTS and what is their fucking problem?!?!?!?!?!?

weyes

some girls i met from cali had even heard about these kids before they came to town for their first weekend ever. i've lived here all my life and had no clue. are these the assholes that tried to fuckin' steal shit from me at boo? are they the ones responsible for every fuckin' bad "we're too hard to dance" vibe at every bad vibe party? and is the hoodie dealer who owes me fuckin' e in fuckin' fuck fuck bts?

how do you know who these assholes are, and are they all from long island?

yeah, i'm so old skool that i rave to have a good time, not to shit on other people.

whats up there... i have to admit, bts will go down in rave history as causing the most drama in the rave culture.

first off, check out the archives of details magazines, they did a HUGE article on BTS several years back.. i have it around here somewhere, there should definitely be a link on www.bluelight.nu

bts, which means many things like, "beat the system", "brooklyn terror squad", etc.. is a gang that was rooted around the same time that rave culture began in NyC. this is around the same time frankie bones dropped his shit on NyC.

basically, over the years, they have been notorious for terrorizing raves up and down the east coast, robbing ravers for their money and drugs, selling fake drugs, starting fights, etc. there has been some dispute over who started bts, i was under the impression it was a vietnamese guy, but some say it was this guy, chameleon (featured in the details article).

the younger kids of BTS are definitely still around. go to any NYC rave, they're around. but you know what? don't look for trouble, and trouble won't look for you.

a lot of these raver kids will walk around, flashing new, expensive ill gear, and searching for drugs. you are a prime target, you know? people just lack common sense these days. even if your ass isn't in BTS, i would want to jump these kids too.

cwm32.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

they use to be a real big grafitti crew in bay ridge running with lords of bklyn

now their just a bunch of degenerates from ocean pkway

they were in details magizine

that's proubably how she heard of them.

never the less since 94 they fear HFS

late for werk

peace

------------------

tn_baby_jpg.jpgtn_face_jpg.jpg

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man"